Thirty Two

Newt sits in Thomas's spinny chair and Thomas sits on the bed.

"Why do you love that thing so much?" Thomas asks.

"It's fun, Tommy." Newt says, spinning around.

Thomas chuckles. "I never liked that thing much. It always makes me dizzy."

"How dare you!" Newt gasps. "You can't just not like the spinny chair, Tommy!"

Thomas laughs. "I'm sorry. I love the spinny chair."

Newt nods. "Good." Thomas gets up and grabs his hands. He pulls Newt up too. "Tommy, what the heck!" He gasps.

"Sorry," He says. "I just really wanted to kiss you. You can't be that cute and not let me kiss you, you know."

Newt smiles. He puts his hands in Thomas's hair and kisses him. Thomas rests his hands on the other boys hips, pulling him closer. He moves his lips to his neck.

"Tommy, you can't just-" Newt starts but Thomas kisses him again. 

Newt inhales sharply at the sudden contact, but he leans against him, moving his hands so they rest on his shoulders. Thomas slides his hands slightly higher so they're just under his shirt.

Newt pulls away slightly, panting. "You have to stop doing that."

"But I like it," Thomas says. Newt shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "It'd be easier if you were wearing less clothes."

"Shut your goddamn mouth," Newt says. "My clothes are staying on and yours had better too."

Thomas smirks, laughing quietly. "Why, though?"

"Because," Newt says. "No sex. We're fifteen."

"And?" Thomas says. "Technically that's old enough."

Newt looks at him. "You are exhausting."

Thomas laughs. "I'm only kidding."

"Yeah, I bet you are." Newt says sarcastically.

Thomas laughs. "Whatever."

Newt gives him a look. "I hate you."

"No, you don't." Thomas says. "You just don't like what I'm saying. And I think that secretly you do."

"I'm going." Newt says. "You don't amuse me."

"Yes, I do." Thomas says, grinning.

"I will hurt you." Newt says.

Thomas laughs harder. "I'm sorry, okay? Please just let me kiss you. I won't talk anymore. Well, that's not true. But I won't say things like that anymore. Well, I guess that's also probably not true," Thomas says, thinking. "Look, just let me kiss you. Please?"

"No. Kissing." Newt says. "Not until you get your mind out of the fucking gutter."

"But it lives there." Thomas says. "So, I can't really do much about it."

"You could." Newt says. "You just don't try."

"Yeah, cause I love your reactions." Thomas says. "Except when you stop kissing me. That sucks."

Newt looks at him. "Well, you deserve it."

"No, I don't!" Thomas says. "And you like it anyway. This is hurting you more than it's hurting me."

"No," Newt says. "No, it isn't."

Thomas frowns. "Come on! Please?"

"I have no faith in you." Newt says.

"And as fair as that is, you should still kiss me." Thomas says. "I mean, I'm good at it. Plus, I love you. And you can't actually tell me that you don't enjoy it. Because, I mean, come on."

"Shut up!" Newt says.

"I will if you kiss me." Thomas says.

"Bloody hell, Tommy!" Newt says.

Thomas looks at him but doesn't say anything else. Newt sighs. He walks back over to him, wraps his arms around his waist and kisses him.

"If you weren't so fucking hot this wouldn't be a problem." Newt says. "Fix that."

Thomas laughs. "Sorry?"

"Yeah, you better be." Newt says, but he kisses him again.

The next day, Newt sits with the other three at lunch. He holds Thomas's hand under the table.

"So," Brenda says. "I heard from Teresa that Penny said that Callie said that Mark's not at school anymore."

"Okay, Bren, you lost me a little bit." Thomas says.

"Basically," She says. "Callie, Penny's ex-girlfriend, said that Mark isn't at school. I don't entirely know why, but I think he might be gone for good."

Thomas looks at her. "Really?!"

"That's what Teresa said." Brenda says.

"Yes!" Thomas says. "I win."

"Win what?" Newt asks, looking at him.

"You." Thomas says. "He can go suck it."

"Tommy, please never say that again." Newt says. "It sounds so, so wrong."

Thomas laughs. "Yeah, I'm not gonna say that anymore." Thomas sighs happily. "This is the only time I've enjoyed Teresa's existence."

Newt squeezes his hand. "Yeah. Same here."

"Actually," Thomas says. "I did like it when she made you jealous. You're really cute when you're jealous."

"I don't get jealous!" Newt says. 

Minho scoffs. "Yeah, okay. Sure. Believe what you want."

"Shut up, both of you." Newt says, folding his arms across his chest.

Thomas kisses his head. "I'm sorry. You're just really cute."

Newt looks at him. "No."

Thomas laughs softly. "Alright, fine." Newt glares at him.  "I said fine!"

Newt sighs. He kisses his cheek. "Whatever."

"Yeah, okay." Thomas says, smirking slightly, putting an arm around his shoulder. "Whatever."

A/N: Thanks for reading. Nothing to say really. Yeah. Um...yeah. Love you all! Oh, also, tomorrow i'm coming out to my best friend and I'm kinda nervous even tho they're also pan and non-binary. Anyway, yeah. Bye.