Sixty Four

"I hate everyone." Newt says, sitting down next to Thomas at lunch, putting his head on the table. "People suck and I see no point for them." 

"Bad day?" Thomas asks, running a hand through his hair. 

Newt groans. "Yes and I think that everybody hates me just as much as I hate them."

"I don't hate you." Thomas says.

"Yeah, well, you don't count." Newt mumbles.

"I hate you, if that helps." Minho says. 

"No, you don't." Newt says. 

"Damn, you caught on." Minho says, shaking his head.

"Minho, shut up." Brenda says. "You're no help."

"I'm plenty help." Minho says. "If you had a bad day, you'd want my help."

"No." Brenda says. "Because your help isn't any. I'm more help than you and I'm practically none."

"Okay, both of you, shut up." Thomas says. 

Thomas puts his arm around Newt and Newt rests his head on Thomas's shoulder. 

"Oh!" Minho says. "I know what would help!"

"No." Thomas says, pointing at him. "I have a feeling that you need to shut up."

Minho laughs. "Yeah, probably." Minho pokes Newt. "Hey, Newt. Guess what?"

Thomas smacks his hand. Newt turns to look at him. 

"What?" Newt says. 

"You wanna hear a joke?" Minho says.

"Probably not." Newt says. 

"What do you call an alligator in a vest?" Minho says.

"What?" Newt deadpans.

"An investigator." Minho says. "Happy now?"

Thomas laughs but Newt just stares at him.

"Tommy, why are you laughing?" Newt says. "That was the stupidest thing ever!"

"Hey!" Minho says. "Don't be mean!" 

Thomas stops laughing. "Sorry."

Newt glares at Minho.

"What!?" Minho says.

"I told you to shut up!" Brenda says. 

"I'm just gonna go die now," Newt says and makes to stand up but Thomas grabs his wrist.

"I know you were joking, but I don't want to know where you were actually going." Thomas says, pulling him back down. 

Newt moves into Thomas's lap, resting his head on his shoulder again. 

"Stop that." Minho says.

"Minho, shut up." Newt says, closing his eyes. "I don't care."

"Maybe we should all come over and force you to be happy." Minho says. 

"You can't force someone to be happy." Thomas says.

"You sure do." Minho says. 

"I don't force him to be happy." Thomas says. "I just make him happy."

"Yeah." Newt says, hugging him around the waist. "But you guys can come over if you want."

After school, Newt crawls under his covers and the other three walk in after him. Thomas lays next to him and hugs him. Minho sits in the spinny chair. 

"Minho!" Newt says, sitting up, suddenly. "Get out of the chair!"

"You weren't using it!" Minho says. 

Newt gets out of the bed and pushes Minho out of the chair. He stomps his foot when he won't get out. 

"Minho!" Newt says. "Get up!" 

"Fine." Minho says, getting up. "But you're annoying."

Newt smiles, sitting in the spinny chair. 

"Thomas, sit up." Minho says. 

"Why?" Thomas asks.

"Just do it." Minho says.

Thomas does and he leans against the headboard. Minho sits in Thomas's lap. Newt's mouth falls open. 

"Minho!" Newt says. "What the hell!?" 

"Well, you can't have both!" Minho says. 

"Okay, nope." Thomas says, shoving him off of him. 

"You're a jerk!" Newt says. "Take the stupid chair!"

Minho grins and scrambles up, sitting on the chair. Newt glares at him but sits next to Thomas and Thomas pulls him into his lap.

"Alright." Thomas says. "But Minho, seriously, what the fuck?"

"Sorry." Minho says. "I wanted a turn with the chair."

Brenda bursts out laughing. "God, I love you guys."

"I love you too," Newt says. "But I don't love him." He says, pointing at Minho. 

Brenda laughs harder. "Yeah, I don't either."

"Hey!" Minho says. "You do too!" 

"Oh, whatever." Brenda says.

A/N: sometimes i don't understand how i am writing three books at once but then i remember sometimes i forget to update one for days on end. anygay, thanks for reading. love you guys.