30

I woke up to the sound of someone rummaging all over the room.

I opened my eyes to see Hisoka getting all worked up and he's walking from one corner to another like a centipede.

"What the fuck are you doing this early?"

"I can't find my makeup!"

"You can't find it if you're just going to walk back and forth! Come here!" I ordered him.

Hisoka went back to bed next to me as I flicked his forehead really hard.

"What was that for, Gum?!"

"For waking me up this early," I uttered with sarcasm.

"You made a mess in our suite," I shot him a glare but he just smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He was about to stand but I activated my Puppet Strings to hold him in place.

"You're not going to make our place messier, Mr. Moron," I told him.

I tied up my hair in a messy bun before stretching out my arms as I yawned.

Then, I used my other hand to freely control my strings and rearrange the objects that were scattered on the floor. I returned them to where they were placed before, returning the original decent state of the suite.

"There," I huffed as I turned to the magician with my hands resting on my hips. "What are you looking for again?" I asked.

"My makeup,"

"It's under the bed," I rolled my eyes.

"How did you-"

"You didn't notice that it fell under the bed after I gave you a head," I muttered.

I used my strings to get his makeup from below and handed them to him.

I also grabbed my robe and let it hang on my shoulders.

"I'll go take a shower, wanna tag along?" I asked.

"Of course! You didn't have to ask me that~" he replied with a grin.

"We're going to shower," I warned him.

"Hmm~"

"Hisoka!"

"What is it, Gum?~"

"Shower. Only. And. Nothing. Else." I shot him a glare.

"Geez, yes, yes!" the magician frustratingly sighed.

"What time is your match with Kastro?"

"It's a miracle that you can remember his name right..and to answer your question, I don't know the exact time but it's going to happen in the noon," he says.

"Aight,"

Surprisingly, Hisoka didn't do anything other than taking a bath.

I stepped out of the bathroom drying my hair as my robe hugged my body. I chose a casual outfit for today that matches Hisoka's clothes. He made them personally for me when we couldn't find any in one of the clothing department stores we've gone to.

It's a cropped black sleeveless top with a red heart and diamond symbol in front, meanwhile, at the back, there's also a red club and spades symbol.

I paired them with high-waisted shorts since it's hot and didn't want myself sweating from time to time.

"Can you wear more of my clothes that reveal your skin?" Hisoka appeared behind me, with his fingers tracing the tattoo of his eyes and the word "BUNGEE" on my side waist below my left boob.