Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - The Start Of Forever... Sort Of (Phil's POV)

'Wait... what did you say?' Emily looked at me stunned, except the smile on her face said it all to me. 

'Let's get married tomorrow.' I repeated. The grin on my face couldn't get any bigger right now, the timing couldn't be more perfect! Well it could, but by the looks of things, this may be the way things are for months to come, so why not take the opportunity while we have it? 

'But what about everything else?' she asked. 

'Who cares about all that! All I want to do is be with you; now, tomorrow and forever. Yeah, technically we're not getting married, married, but we'll be getting married in our minds, and we'll know that until we can sign those legal papers in a proper ceremony that you truly deserve, the little wedding we'll have tomorrow will just seal our deal. The one we have together.' 

The smile on her face made my heart beat faster, 'It would be my honour to marry you tomorrow.' Laughing out loud, I grabbed her and embraced her, not feeling this genuinely happy since the day I engaged to her. After tomorrow, I would be able to call her mine. Completely mine. 

Tomorrow she would be Emily Rose Brooks. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? 

'So Mr. Brooks, how shall we spend the night? It's midnight already.' I looked her in the eye, and I could tell she was tired, but I had to agree with her. Now that we were together, sleep may be the best option. 

'Mrs. Soon to be Brooks, we're going to sleep.' She giggled.

'Sleep?! Never heard of such nonsense!' 

'Me neither, wanna give it a try?' I asked, laughing. 

'Sure, but I can't sleep in my black dress and heels now can I?' I quickly shot up and searched through my bag of clothes, trying to find in which bag what I was looking for. Spotting them, I picked them out and lay them on the bed. It was one of Emily's singlet tops and CM Punk boxer shorts she got from WWE.com, as well as lingerie I knew Vince snuck in my bag to be a smartass. 

'Okay, why do you have my clothes?' she asked. I could tell she was kinda freaked out. 

'Vince must've mistaken the clothes and was being a smartass sticking the lingerie in my bag.' Nodding in understanding, she picked up her clothes. 

'Bathroom?' 

'First door to the right.' 

As she softly shut the bathroom door, I sat back down on my bed, sighing at just how things had turned out tonight. First Vince was going to make me fight Ryback for my title; then Emily burst in and took my breath away, along with cold hard stares of loneliness; then I watched her cut the best promo I've ever seen; then I cried to myself like I had every single night since I left Emily and then she shows up at my door, slaps me, we air our grievances and now I'm getting married to her... sort of. 

Sighing heavily at the sudden turn of events, I ran my fingers threw my hair as I felt stress make their way onto my shoulders. No one knew my pain, not even Emily. And it was killing me not telling her. Especially now that I was about to marry her. But maybe that's it; I want to marry her so that way I make sure that she's all mine and no one else can touch her...

'Hey I'm back.' I was snapped out of my thoughts by her beautiful voice. Smiling in her direction, she came and sat by me, snuggling closer into me. If I didn't feel complete before, I certainly felt complete now with her in my arms. 

'Sleep?' I asked.

'Sleep.' 

She climbed under the covers on the bed as I followed, wrapping my arms around her as we both got comfortable. I just couldn't wait for tomorrow, I wanted her all to myself, and nothing was going to stop that.