Epilogue - Girl in Stilettos

I sat in my house in Chicago watching the same scene over and over, rewinding to the beginning and watching it intently with the same shock and awe I did the first time I saw it.

'Vince. You're fired.'

I watched him cry and beg to stay, but Triple H simply shook his head.

'What you did to Punk and Emily and everyone involved was not professional, if anything it was being deceitful, selfish, slimy... and for that, you're fired!'

The crowd cheered as Vince cried even more. By this point, security guards of all different shapes and sizes emerged down to the ring and picked Vince up and escorted him out of the building, the audience cheering in delight.

'Oh, and just for the record Vince... I'm in charge!'

The crowd erupted in cheers at the statement, the Cerebral Assassin's smile the smartest of them all as Vince McMahon was taken away from the premises. I smiled as he left the building.

'Still watching this babe?'

I turned around and smiled at Phil, who's beautiful eyes looked at me from the kitchen. He smiled a thousand smiles and he was the happiest he had been in forever.

'Last time, I promise.' I threw my hands up in defence, a smile spreading across my face. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my neck loosely, kissing my head. I held his hands as we rocked slowly in silence.

'Still can't believe it all turned out great in the end...' I whispered.

It was true though, the shit we had been through was astronomical; we were torn apart, forced away, ripped up and thrown down, all because of a selfish human being and a mentally messed up Deadman, along with a group of over confident rookies and a Viper who thought he could mess with everyone's head.

Speaking of Vipers... Randy Orton actually turned on Sheamus and the Big Show at WrestleMania 29, exposing himself as the leader of The Shield. This made total sense when I came to think about it, the links made scarily ironic. It was like fate mixed up the worst concoction he could find and fed it to me in the form of what could've been seen as karma.

I see it as a challenge now.

'You said two key words... in the end, and great,' Phil replied.

'That's four words silly...'

'What can I say, I never was an English pro at school!'

I laughed at his humour as I got up and walked around to wrap my arms around him. I felt so complete in this very moment, and I certainly could get used to all of this. I inhaled Phil's scent, holding him tighter than ever before. Because of everything that went on, Phil and I have a better appreciation for our relationship, it was now a deeper unknown feeling that circled what we had.

Further than forever, larger than love.

'I love you Em,'

'I love you Phil.'

He held me tighter, something he had been doing recently... not that I was complaining. Every single day was like the first day of our freedom, and I enjoyed every single moment of it. Phil loosened his hold on me a little and looked into my eyes, pressing his lips to mine passionately. I caressed his cheek as he brought me closer, holding me tighter.

I quickly broke the kiss, smiling cheekily.

'Excuse me! I was busy!' he laughed.

'Uh huh, sure...' I smirked.

'You're denying my awesomeness towards seduction now?' he faked shock and horror.

'No, I'm just saying that being heated can wait until later...' I winked at him. He smirked and started leaning down towards my neck, his nose tracing it before his lips made contact along my collarbone. I breathed in sharply as my body reacted to his touch. He trailed kisses up my neck and stopped at ear.