Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Pulled Right In

I sat in silence. Complete silence.

Randy sat in a chair, as did Punk and John and they stared at me, waiting for any form of eye contact or communication. But I couldn't. I had absolutely no idea what was happening. They came out of absolutely no where and defended me from those monsters. Yeah I'm thanking the gods for their safety but I mean, why?

'Why?' I asked aloud.

'Just because.' I heard Punk mumble, I looked at him, his dad was hanging low and he stared at the ground, like he was in defeat. Yeah that's right, you feel defeat, you still care for me you son of a-

'Em, they were going to murder you if you didn't get out of there!' I heard John exclaim, I sighed and moved my gaze along the guys to him.

'So? Apparently they have an issue with me, I'm gonna settle it.'

'But they would've decimated you.'

'I still would've settled everything.'

'How though?' I heard Randy snap. He got up and walked towards me, standing mere inches away from me peering those cold, viper eyes into my own. They looked angry, but they didn't scare me.

'I just would've. You guys saved me "just because" you could?' I asked using my fingers as quotation marks, 'well I would've settled things with them "just because" I would.' I hissed. I walked back over to my bag, grabbing my black hoodie and put it on over my ring gear, leaving it unzipped.

I looked back over at the boys, John was sitting down rubbing his forehead in stress, and I knew that everything I was involved in scared him; understandable. He's been there since my problems started with Orton and Kelly and Eve from Day 1. This couldn't be any better on him, two fucking monsters coming after me for reasons still unknown, however a tie to my EX boyfriend Punk, might be logical.

Speaking of my ex, he still sat with his head buried in defeat. I knew, heck I felt it in the air that he still loved me, that he knew that he was wrong, that he was now stuck in a predicament without his better half. Behind every great man, there is a great woman, and dare I say it, Punk is learning that the very hard way, and I was loving every single moment of it.

Then there was Randy Orton. He still stood up looking at me. His eyes screamed with emotion, his face the same expression of thought. His eyes followed me, as well as up and down my body. A lustful desire ran thin through my veins, remembering how his touch used to affect me in ways I could never explain. My throat tightened and dried, my mind exploding with thoughts that turned me on in so many ways... Shaking my head, I swallowed to moist my now dry throat and sighed, trying to derail my thoughts towards what was important at the moment.

'So what does this all mean?' I asked.

'I think it's kinda obvious Emily.' I looked at Orton and got right into his face, feeling the presence of Cena next to him, Punk remaining in his chair.

'No,' I hissed, 'it's not obvious Randy. I can handle this by myself, I don't need fruity pebbles, cookie puss or the viper himself to take care of me. Whatever these monsters have against me is between me and them, and if they want some, they'll come get some.'

Orton's blue eyes made my blood run cold. I knew what he was thinking, however I didn't have time for what he thought, I only had time for what I thought, and if people didn't agree with that, they had no right to stick around. I walked out of my locker room looking for the monsters. Ready to turn left down a hallway, I heard someone call my name.

'Em!' I heard them yell again.

'Hey Nattie!'

'Are you okay?! You looked pretty scared out there...'