Chapter 30

Chapter 30 - Here Comes The Finish Line 

For a week, I sat and healed. Well, I used it as an excuse to stay away from everyone that I wanted to. 

*cough, cough* Cena and Punk. 

I just... I had absolutely no idea how to handle all of this, but the confusion wasn't something new to me. I had been feeling this way for as long as I can remember so far this year. Why? Well, I was the stupid one that thought she could fix things all by herself, all her standing her ground putting her deeper into holes rather than pulling her out of them. 

Story of my life I suppose... 

But no. 

I refused to feel sorry for myself. It was the final Raw before WrestleMania and I refused to let my guard down. I needed to stay as focused as I possibly could. Nothing will break my focus. I want that title more than I want things to be better in my life, and not only that, I wanted the revenge on the two girls that have put me through hell and back more times than Satan himself. 

This was enough to put a sadistic smile on my face and keep my head held high. Everything needed to stay within this tunnel I called my life until after WrestleMania, then the train could derail without any worry. 

I packed for that night's Raw. The TV played in the background of my hotel and I hummed a little as I walked back and forth from my wardrobe. I was wearing my traditional green ring attire tonight against Tamina and Nikki Bella. I was in a tag team match and Natalya was my partner, which made my night even better. Whilst I packed my boots into my bag, a knock rang through the room from the door. I curiously looked at it from my bed and started walking over to it, my fluffy purple socks keeping my feet warm against some of the wooden floors. 

Opening the door, I could not supress my surprise. I leapt into my mother's arms as I felt tears of joy come on. I held tighter than ever, and I could happily say this was the best reunion we've ever had. 

'Mum! What the hell are you doing here?' 

'I've come to watch my beautiful daughter win her championship back, why else do you think I'm here?' 

Laughing, I guided her into my room, watching as she sat down on the couch. Grabbing the remote, I turned the TV down as I walked into the kitchen to make coffee. 

'Legit mum, you have absolutely no idea how happy I am that you're here!' I exclaimed, putting sugar into mugs. 

'Well I'm happy my surprise surprised you. Your father and Toby are coming Friday night too.' 

'Really?' My smile beamed brighter. 

'Yep, and word on the street is that Daniel, Deanna and Tayla are coming also.' 

I looked at my mum who couldn't keep it a secret. She was bringing my closest friends, my brother, my father and herself to WrestleMania to watch me win. This was going to make my win on Sunday even sweeter than it already was. I was going to win against two of my biggest enemies in front of 80,000 plus fans. On top of that, my best friends and my family was going to be in the audience. 

WrestleMania perfection, I thought. 

'So where will you be sitting?' I asked eagerly, I watched as mum smiled. 

'You'll see us from the ring,' she winked. Shoving her lightly, I kissed her on the cheek and walked over to get our coffees. Passing her one, I sat down with her. 

'So how have you been mum?' I asked. 

'I think the question is how have you been? No need to hear about your mother's life, yours is so much more exciting!'