Chapter 28 *Part 2*

Chapter 28 - Place. Opponent. Universe. *Part 2*

I rushed downstairs as fast as my sexy, new black high heels could carry me. I beamed a smile that could be seen from miles away. I was so excited to be going out to New York City with Cena. 

I know this will probably sound crazy but I've only been to NYC twice. Both times as a little girl. I know, we travel the world as WWE superstars and divas however every single time I was in town, I never really took the time out to go sightseeing, so right now I felt like a little kid again; everything about the city attracted me to go.

The lights. The sounds. The sights. I knew for a fact that it was so much more different in person then on TV.

Finding Cena's car parked in the parking lot, I rushed over and opened the passenger door, looking into the car to find my muscly best friend tapping his fingers away to the faint sound of the radio.

'Hello my girly sidekick!' I exclaimed climbing into the car.

'And hello to my manly best friend, how are we this evening?'

'Great, cannot wait for our big adventure!'

'Haha, me neither. Love the shirt!' I looked down and smiled at him.

'Thanks, my favourite wrestler.'

'No "Best in the World"?'

I sighed and looked down at my hands. I only just remembered then that I hadn't told Cena what happened with Punk that night. As far as he's concerned, things have been sorted out... and well the reality was, they were far from being sorted. At this rate they were never going to be sorted. 

My broken heart walked out with Punk as far as I'm concerned. 

'Em? Everything okay?' 

I looked up and smiled weakly. Cena sighed, having that look on his face that almost told me he knew what I was thinking. He then turned his attention to the steering wheel and reversed out of the parking spot and drove away, taking us towards our big adventure. 

It was silent for a little while, the sound of a Ryan Secreast replay show playing in the background. Stopping at a set of lights, Cena's gaze turned to me. I felt his stare on me, so I turned to look at him and gave him a cheesy grin. 

'Emily..' he chuckled. 

'What?' 

'You love to procrastinate don't you?' 

My smile turned into a frown, he was right, 'I know...' 

'So, what happened with you and Punk? Best friend wanna know...' he whined as he stepped on the gas to start driving again. 

'Well, before Punk turned up, Orton came to my room and we were chatting and he told me some interesting things...' 

'Interesting, how?' The tone in Cena's voice was telling me he knew where this was going... 

'Well, apparently the kiss was to lead me on then break my heart again. He's apparently into Kelly and Eve now and he's changed enough that it's like he wants The Shield to attack me...' Tears stung my eyes, why was this affecting me? I thought I cried my last tears over this guy...? 

'Oh, well... what did you say to Punk?' Cena's hands now clenched the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white. Chills ran down my spine as I realised that Cena was getting angry. He couldn't possibly be mad at Punk could he? Or even Orton? Well, scratch that, he had every right to be angry with Punk, but I mean, it didn't really directly affect him... 

'I told him I was done with this games and his lies. As far as I'm concerned, my broken heart that was fractured with every move my EX fiance made walked right out the door when he did.'