Chapter 31 *Part 2*

Chapter 31 - WrestleMania *Part 2*

I stood in front of the mirror in my hotel room, dressed a little fancy in my professional looking white top and black jeans with black heels. Two buttons were undone to give it a seductful yet elegant touch. My suitcase was packed ready behind me in the reflection of the mirror.

It had been packed for days now.

The week had flown past so quickly. I was so busy doing everything that was wrestling related that the only time I seemed to stop was when my dad, brother and best friend flew into New York, and the emotional yet amazing reunion seems to be the fuel I needed just before the biggest night of my life.

I haven't read the letter yet. I didn't want to be distracted at all about anything before my match. I've promised myself I would read it after my match - win or lose. But I held strong and high hopes that I would end this once and for all and everything would be okay once again.

When Hunter called me that afternoon, I discussed with him a perfect meeting date, however this was what was making me even nervous because he was going to escort me to MetLife Stadium and we were going to discuss things on the way. As nervous as this made me, I always saw it as a blessing in disguise; I would get something off my chest before tonight, and it may put even more fire in me knowing that one of my biggest issues would (hopefully) be resolved.

'Em? Are you okay?' I heard the sound of my best friend Tayla lightly knocking on the door.

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just reflecting is all...'

'Coolies, just checking to make sure you haven't passed out.'

I giggled at the last part. Adjusting my hair that was straightened, I walked over to my suitcase and pulled it off my bed, grabbing the handle and wheeling to the door which I opened swiftly to the sight of everyone seated in the lounge room, smiles all round as they watched me enter.

'Why are you all looking at me like that?' I asked.

'Em,' my dad started. He sighed then from behind his back he exposed a bouquet of flowers which he passed to me, kissing me on the cheek, 'we're all so proud of you!'

'I second your father. We are so proud of you! You chased your dream honey and look where you are, you're about to fulfill that dream, and win or lose, we're so proud that you set out to do what we all knew you could do, and that was be a WWE diva and compete at WrestleMania.'

I started tearing up, fanning my eyes to try and stop them before it ruined my makeup.

'Thankyou so much guys, you have no idea what it means to me having my family and my best friends here with me to experience what will be the best moment of my life. Like you said, this has been my dream for as long as I can remember and I'm living it, and not only am I proud of myself for achieving it, but I'm so thankful to all of you for standing by me, no matter what..'

Mum was the first to walk over and hug me, then my dad.

'Kick some ass for me, okay home slice?' I laughed at Toby.

'No worries my homie, I'll make sure I kick ass home slice style.'

I hugged Daniel, then Deanna, then Tayla; my bestest friend ever. I sighed and breathed deeply, earning a little laugh from everyone. I grabbed my suitcase again, and put my phone in my back pocket.

'See you all later?'

They all nodded.

'Good luck honey, we'll be cheering for you.'

I waved them all goodbye as I opened the door, then shut it again, strutting down the hotel hallway on the seventh floor knowing that these steps were just the final stretch to my dream; and tonight, my dream would be fulfilled, and despite the ball of emotions I was - scared, nervous, excited, in beyond amazement - I knew that I would be satisfied with my journey.