Thankyou!

It's been a year and a half since I started writing Go Your Own Way...

I know right?! INSANE! 

I think the most insane thing here is how much the stories blew up. I mean, I expected these stories just to be some random ones on Wattpad (like my first ever story), but when they turned out to be really popular, I was so surprised! 

And well, here we are, at the end of the sequel Girl in Stilettos, and what a story we have to tell!! 

I cannot express my feelings towards everyone that made this story great, because seriously, words cannot explain it. I am so greatful and thankful of those who stuck around right to the very end, and every single person who read, voted, commented or fanned me because of these stories. 

To each and every one of you, I dedicate BOTH of these stories to you. 

In particular, I do have to single a few people out. These people were absolutely amazing towards me and my stories since the moment they started to read them;

So that's a HUUUUUUUGE! thanks to - 

Radioactive20

MakaylaHarr

keytoyourheart

Lillary21

pinayprincesa

DanaeRoach

mzmahem

CMPUNKMyHeart

wispa247

ANNNND there's so many more, but I could only name a few (I apologise if there is anyone that should be acknowledged and they weren't)... 

Biggest inspirations to start these stories were HKDGAL (I'm sure many of you will agree) and StarLynn, so huge thankyou's to them as well!!! 

AS THEY STAND:

'Go Your Own Way'

39,679 reads & 413 votes

'Girl  in Stilettos'

8,811 reads and 355 votes

Again, thankyou guys so very much for everything, I couldn't have done it without you all!! 

I love you guys to the moon and back! <3