Chapter 5

Hey guys, I think I've left you all in suspense long enough (yes, I deliberately held off uploading for a week to heighten the anticipation!). Chapter's also back in Emily's POV too, just thought I'd put that out there so no one gets confused.... :) 

Enjoy!! :) xx

****************************************************************************

Chapter 5 - And It All Went Crazy... 

Walking out of the hotel room, I was really nervous as to what Phil was thinking. 

Something seriously was going on, but he wouldn't tell me for reasons I cannot explain. It made me really upset that something that was concerning him he wasn't telling me. And well, Phil tells me everything. I can only jump to the conclusion that maybe, the thing that is concerning him is me...?

But I mean, even if it was, he'd still tell me right?? 

Sighing, I got out of the car when we got to the arena and got my suitcase from the trunk, catching up to Phil who then linked his fingers through mine, smiling down at me. Smiling back, I quickly pecked him on the cheek. 

'Love you Em.' 

'Love you too, Phil.' 

The sigh that followed from Phil sounded like a huge gust of wind. This even made me feel anxious because I knew better than anyone you needed a good fucking deal of anxiety to sound like the wind. Opening the door for me, I stepped inside the backstage area, Phil following. Reaching Phil's locker room, he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me briefly. Smiling at the gesture, I looked straight into his eyes, sighing myself. 

'You sure you're gonna be okay?' I asked, knowing that Phil didn't really wanna hear it, but I needed to persist. It was killing me seeing him this way. He looked at me, a panicked look glazing over in his eyes. Kissing me on the forehead, he then smiled, looking at me. 

'I'm fine, see you later?' 

'Yeah, see you.' Sighing, I walked off, deep in thought. I knew Phil was bullshitting, I just knew it. 

'Hey Em!!' cried Beth as I walked into the locker room. They were already dressed, sitting on the plastic chairs playing the WWE13 game on the xbox. Glancing over, I saw Beth use her character (the Undertaker) chokeslam Natalya's character (The Miz) into the mat, pinning him for the win. 

'And for the fourth time, I'm the Divas Champion at the xbox!!' Beth paraded around the room in a happy dance, me smiling a little. 

'You're too funny Beth,' I laughed as I wheeled my suitcase over to where my hanging space was. Getting my ring attire out, I hung that up, admiring the purple piece of work; purple top (kinda like a bra basically) outlined in silver with diamontes and purple pants also outlined in silver with stripes down the side. My boots were black, and as always had Phil's cross at the ankle on each side. Grabbing my ring stuff, I walked behind the screen and changed, glancing over to see that Beth and Nattie were having around crack at WWE13, except this time Nattie was CM Punk, Beth stayed as the Deadman. 

As I was now in my ring attire, I actually sat in the back watching the match as I tied my boots up. Beth and Nattie both had it going on; their characters were back and forth. Then, Undertaker lifted Phil up for the tombstone and dropped him right on his neck. Beth then paraded around the room in her victory, but I couldn't help but be amazed at the sight I just saw. I literally couldn't get my eyes away from the screen. 

'Em? You okay?' asked Nattie as she turned around to face me. Shaking my head, I turned my gaze from the TV to Nattie, flashing her a smile that probably looked more like a grimace.