Chapter 6

A/N: I am soooooo sorry for not uploading any sooner. I really, REALLY do apologise. I have had revision for exams and then exams, today is actually my first relaxed day in the past 2 weeks so I knew that if I was gonna do anything, I was gonna upload. :D

I was wanna thank you guys, because I'm sure most of you readers read Go Your Own Way. With your support and reading, I now have almost 18,000 reads and 200 votes, thankyou guys SO much, it really means a lot <3

Now for the long, awaited upload. Enjoy my lovelies :)

********************************************

Chapter 6 - And So It Begins... (Phil's POV) 

I ran out to Emily's aid as Kelly and Eve were about to pummel her already fragile body with a chair. I ran right out to her, making sure I kept her safe. Every single second I protected her was more anxiety put onto my shoulders as I had no idea when the supposed 'legit ambush' was about to happen. 

And because I didn't know, I had no idea when both myself and Emily were going to get hurt. 

Then all of a sudden, the lights blacked out in the arena. My grasp on Emily's hand tightened as reality was setting in; the Undertaker was hired to completely decimate us. Trust me when I say, he's broken me in half before, and with what was at sake, he would have no problem in treating me like a thin twig once again. I knew my grasp tightened even more on Emily's hand when I tried thinking about what he would do to Emily. 

By this point, the lights turned right back on again. And before us was two masses of man. Dressed in black from head to toe, the only light in what seemed like hell being the cut out places where they gazed from. By this point, my original assumption that the Undertaker was going to ambush us completely flew out the window when I saw these monsters. 

If the fear didn't show on my exterior, it was definitely present on the inside. I was absolutely shitting myself. I wasn't even worried about being broken in half by these men, fuck I didn't care about them taking me away. I was more concerned about leaving Emily, and my gut instinct was telling me that this would be the last time I would be seeing her for a very, very long time. 

The men grabbed me quite roughly, and despite my fighting, they held my fighting spirit down, and I allowed them to handcuff me to the rope and then watch them make their move on Emily. If my heart wasn't already breaking, it was now... 

'Em! Run!' I cried, along with the audience that knew the bad was coming. As she tried, one of the men hit her right in her ribs with the chair, time and time again. I felt warm droplets roll down my cheek as I cried for them to stop. They kept going, at one point throwing her like a rag doll into the mat, injuring her already bruised and battered ribs. 

They then ploughed her into the steel post outside the ring, and I sat here powerless; handcuffed to the ring and cried like a little girl. Granted I was watching the girl that was my everything get absolutely decimated by two mysterious men that were conducting the start of my forceful separation from Emily. I was snapped out of my mood when the men brought Emily back into the ring, placing her right in front of me. They held her arm down, exposing the scars from many years prior that I knew all too well about. 

The audience held their breath as they wondered what would happen next. One man held her arm still and the other pulled a pocket knife from his pocket, cutting small but deeply into Emily's arm. She cried slightly, but I seriously thought that even before she was cut right open, she was completely out of it. The pain got too great for her and she was just holding on. 

I saw her glance down at her arm, and I could see her eyes glaze over as she passed out from the sight. Fuck, I could've done the same thing. As she passed out, the men bathed their lips in the blood scattered across the ring and they pressed them to Emily's cheeks, making me absolutely raging with anger for these two monsters. If I wasn't handcuffed, I would've launched right at them, making sure they paid for what they did to such an innocent soul that did absolutely no wrong.