Hammock

Tinley's POV

I've spent five days at the hospital and two weeks at home. Watched euphoria three times over and over again. Gained a few pounds because the only activity I did was eating chips in my bed. I even began to study Spanish and took three online classes.

I was more passionate about euphoria and chips as you can see. But anyways, it's Monday. First day of school for me.

"Tinley, we're late!" I heard my dad yelling upstairs and it kinda ruined my day because I used to go to sleep at 7am and now I'm late to school. Sucks.

It took us fifty minutes to actually get ready and go to school. Fifty amazing minutes of fighting with my brother over window seat and my dad being fucking obsessed with their baby.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. Jasmine and my dad are having a baby. She found out a week ago and everything went upside down. Jasmine was feeling really bad and every morning we could literally hear her puking. And my dad was hella obsessed with new baby. He started to plan  a new room for the baby. 

That shit is crazy.

But thanks god I wasn't alone these days. I mean, technically I was alone because last year of school is hard and my friends barely could visit me. Which is okay they checked on me every morning and evening.

But this girl I met at the hospital was always on facetime with me. We've spent a lot of time together back in the hospital because it was usually old people there and she just walked in my room and suggested to watch netflix together.

Thanks god she was the one easy-going person because the only friend I made there was my 60 years old nurse who told me everything about her husband's arthritis and her plants.

Bayley❤

how's first day of school?

Me

on the parking lot and already hate it lol

you comin home today?

Bayley❤

Yep. Wanna hang out after school?

Me

Bet

I saw Billie's car on the parking lot and it made me hurry to the building. I saw her in the hospital the day I got into the car accident. But she stormed out as soon as she saw me being awake. My dad told me that she spent hours near my bed. And I have mixed feelings about it. 

I'm not mad at her. Not anymore, I just don't have time and energy to hate her. It was hard the first week. I was sad and angry. I cried near these amazing roses she sent me in my hospital room. These was no card but I know her too damn well. 1001 fucking roses. 

I crushed these roses in the evening. Scratched my hands a lot, by the way.

I know that she paid for my medical bills and paid for my dad's car because it was too damaged. 

Our breakup was a secret for a week. Dad asked me several times why Billie isn't there and I was so tired to lie. I told him we broke up. No details.

It felt so embarrassing to tell the whole story. It would sound like hey I been used as a reminder of someone's girlfriend, then I been almost raped, then I begged to fix things and then I been cheated on. Oh, and one day I spent 30 minutes outside when it was rain and thunderstorm waiting my girlfriend who forgot about me because she was fucking the other girl. Oh, did I mention that this girl sent my pics in underwear to the group of popular kids in my school? Did I mention that she got these pics from my girlfriend's phone? When she was drunk at the party? And, the best part, did I mention that my girlfriend defended that girl who kinda leaked my kinda nudes? Great story to tell to my dad.