Christmas

"I can't fucking believe it" Roe mumbled with wide eyes and frown on her face. We were sitting on the windowsill in the hall, watching Polly, Nata and Noah hanging together. They laughed at something and it looked like they were best friends. 

"She didn't even say hi to me this morning" I whispered, playing with my fingers. Roe sighed loudly and shook her head. We didn't talk for a long time because she was kinda ignoring us after their breakup with Polly but we met today near the main school's entrance and we both were surprised by Polly's behaviour. "This is ridiculous, we just tried to keep her away from dumb mistakes and she gave up on our long term friendship. Hanging out with Noah? For real?" 

"She changed and I don't know why" She handed me her coffee and I took a sip. "Do you think we should find out what happened or she should figure it out herself?"

"I don't want to try to help her when she's treating me like I'm a piece of shit" Noah, Nata and Polly walked past us and I heard quiet "losers" from Po and they all laughed. Roe and I frowned, looking at each other, it was too much. "Did she just...?" 

"Wait, bitches!" Roe yelled before I could finish my sentence. "Polly, who you think you're now?" She glared at her ex girlfriend. Roe jumped from the windowsill and approached that trio, I was following her. 

"Oh my god, little lover, calm down" Noah laughed loudly as we kept glaring at her. "Tinley, I thought you used to stealing friends thing" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. It was dumb, childish and ridiculous. 

"Do you realise that you didn't stole anyone? People just choosing who they want to be friends with. Polly just made her own decision" My voice still was husky because we celebrated Billie's first birthday party yesterday and when she had a fight with her aunt, she asked if we could spend the night at my place and my dad offered to throw a small party. So we had a fireworks, Chinese food, cooking competition and food war. We all went to sleep at 4am and Billie didn't want to go to school today so probably she's still asleep in my bedroom. 

"If you want to be a bad bitch, we don't give a fuck but when you're trying to insult us you're just a dumb bitch" Roe said with annoyance in her voice and it was the first time when I didn't want to defend Polly. We were bffs since we were kids and she just fucked it all up. 

"Just admit it, you're losers" I raised my eyebrows and smirked as Polly crossed her arms with confident look on her face. 

I didn't even notice how Atiya, Isaac and Cyd approached us from behind. They all were confused because we were in the middle of the hall glaring at each other. I took my time to fix my skirt, take a few steps to Polly and roll my eyes as I notice that Noah was checking me out. 

"Listen to me, kittens, you all are tough and shit when I'm alone but where are your brave asses when I'm with Billie? It's funny how you can insult me and my friends, but when I'm with my girlfriend your tongues somehow end up in your own asses?" We glared at each other with Noah and she wanted to say something but probably didn't have any good answers. 

"What the fuck is going on?" I turned my head as I heard Kendall's voice, we didn't talk for a few weeks because she went to Brasilia to visit her grandparents and I was so happy to see her again. "If you said some bullshit about my friends, I swear to god, I'm in the mood to beat the fuck out of y'all right here" She growled at Noah and her little damn squad. 

"Calm down, Kenny, we were just talking" Nata smiled fakely as she played with her long nails. I guess we could argue for hours but the bell rang and we all went to our classes. 

I made the best decision I could do. To ditch. So I just grabbed my bag and headed to my locker, I left my beanie there and I didn't want to get cold or something and also I promised Billie that I won't show up outside without beanie on my head. So, since I'm a good girlfriend I follow rules.