cuteshit

"Push it harder!" Billie screamed and I rolled my eyes. Billie, Liv, Stella and I were building a snowman. They were making the second snowball when I was making the first one as smooth as possible. 

Everyone was skiing or snowboarding but I couldn't do it and my friends decided to stay with me. Also they were suck at skiing and probably I saved them from broken bones. Except for Roe, she's actually good at snowboarding so we managed to convince her to go have fun and come back to us as soon as she's tired.

"It's already the perfect size!" Liv screamed back and Billie stopped on her spot but Liv didn't expect that and pushed the ball one more time and Billie fell on her ass. "Oops, sorry" She tried to help Billie get up but this idiot managed to make Liv fell on the ball and it was ruined. 

"You're an idiot, Eilish!" Liv laughed as she got up on her elbows but all that amount of snow made it hard to get up. 

"Billie!" I glared at her and she just rolled her eyes with a giggle. I made a small snowball and threw it at Billie but she got up at that very moment and it hit her right in the face. "Oh my god, sorry!" I covered my mouth with my hand, looking at her as she tried to spit out the snow. 

Liv and Stella was dying from laughing as I ran to Billie, trying to cover my own laughter. I bend down in front of her and helped to clean up her face from all that snow. 

"You have an excellent aim, bitch" Billie chuckled, and I removed the snow from her turtleneck. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw it right into your face" I sighed with a smile. "Wanna go and drink some hot tea?" I asked, as we both got up. 

"Maybe later, I wanna finish that motherfucking snowman" She pointed at the big snowball we already made and Stella and Liv almost finished a new one. "I love you" Billie whispered as she turned to face me and, I swear, my heart melted. 

Still, I didn't want to fall into this that fast, I wanted to talk everything out and if we will decide to start again, I want it to be consciously and not because I'm sorry for throwing a fucking snowball right in her face. But what the point to lie? I love her and there's no other way possible.

"I love you too" I smiled, quickly pecking her lips so no one could notice. We had our big hoods on so it seemed like I just hugged her. 

Billie looked adorable with her red from all that snow cheeks and nose, sparkling eyes and pink wet lips. I fixed her scarf a little bit and we both came back to building a snowman. 

Roe joined a few hours later and, to be honest, we were bored and tired because we built a whole family and Billie and Stella managed to fuck up two of them. Stella ruined it all when she tripped over her own leg and fell on our snowman and Billie wanted to make a dick and she destroyed our father snowman. 

"Y'all want to go back to the hotel and get some hot chocolate?" I was glad that Roe finally approached us because I stuck with the most active people and they all refused to go to rest with me. I mean, Billie agreed once and we went to the hotel lobby and chilled there for like twenty minutes. 

"Yes, please!" I exclaimed, getting up from the snow. Yeah, I was tired so I made kinda a bed and was laying there. My cheeks were burning and red from the cold weather and snow. 

"But I wanted to go for a ride on a hill with a snow-scooter" Stella pouted and I groaned because I couldn't handle even a few more minutes outside, it was really cold. 

"Y'all can go without me, I pass" Also it was getting dark so I didn't want to get lost somewhere in the mountains. Because. not gonna lie, I always do it even when I'm in my home town.