Vegas pt.2

A/N:

Hey, my babies!💖💖💖

I'm sorry it was a month since I updated last night. But now I'm back😘💕

I have only one question. Italic or regular font?

It was really hard to drag Polly to the entrance and when we finally managed to get out of the night club, I inhaled some fresh air and it was such a pleasure. There still was that big line of people and I wondered if it was really that cool to go to that night club. I mean, yeah, it was fancy and shit, but did it worth it? I was enjoying the view of Vegas in night when Polly started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" She leaned on my shoulder. "Polly?"

"I smoked weed" She laughed harder as she raised her head and I frowned. Her pupils were dilated as fuck and I closed my eyes, sighing. 

"What kind of drugs did you do?" My cheeks were burning and I felt my heart in my throat. "Tell me right now!" I grabbed her wrist when she was about to go somewhere.

"I smoked weed" We glared at each other and she pushed me a little, so I let her go. "Stop being a mom, let me fucking have fun" I clenched my teeth, she made my blood boil.

"You know what?! Do whatever the fuck you want when you'll be somewhere by yourself, but when we're here you'll shut the fuck up and stop causing any troubles!" I grabbed her arm one more time but she pushed me again, that time pretty hard. I bet there will be a bruise on my shoulder.

"Fuck you, Tinley! You're here with your girlfriend who's letting you do whatever you want and you can have fun with her while I'm supposed to behave like an innocent teenager?!" I frowned and listened to her with my wide opened mouth.

"What the fuck do you mean? If Billie could see me with dilated pupils, she would've beat the shit out of me" I stepped closer to her but before I could touch her or something she pushed me one more time almost reaching my pacemaker under my skin. I quickly put my hand on that spot, looking at her with wide eyes. "Are you insane?! You know pretty well that you can't punch me in the chest!"

"Oh, poor girl, may I breathe in front of you at least?" I shook my haed at her words and, to be honest, I didn't know if it was her real thoughts or just a drug, but it still hit me hard enough. I was about to answer when two girls approached us, Polly smiled and hugged one of them. She was pretty skinny, with bright orange hair, and her style was pretty similar to Billie's, but her clothes probably were less expensive. At least I didn't notice any brand on her. The second one was with short black hair and in leather clothes.

"I thought you left, babygirl" That one girl with orange hair hugged Polly with one hand and then looked at me. "Who's that hottie?" She grinned at me and I felt uncomfortable, they were that type of girls who gave you really weird vibes when they're flirting.

"It's Tinley, she can join us too" Polly giggled and that black-haired girl stepped closer to me. Smell of strong alcohol hit my nostrils and I stepped a little bit back but she quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her to give me a hug. I didn't hug her back.

"Let me go, okay?" I glared at that girl but she just smirked at me. Her black mascara was smeared, probably she was partying for a long time. Anger and fear in me were on a highest level. They looked a lot stronger than me and if they would try to drag me somewhere I won't be able to fight back.

"Cute name, mamas" I heard really strong accent from that girl who grabbed my hand. "Don't be scared, we won't hurt you, little girl" She licked her lips and I rolled my eyes, this whole situation was really annoying so I decided to do the only one right thing I could do. I found my phone in the pocket and dialed Billie's number. She answered almost immediately and I glared at that girl again she I tried to get rid of her grip but she didn't let me go again.