I don't understand you

Mornings at Polly's house are always something crazy as shit, for example, today her mom yelled at us because she found out that we took her wine and then her dad made a small fire when he forgot to turn off the oven. And after that Mrs. Fesher yelled at him and then I realised that it was time to go home, even if I could go to school with Polly, I just couldn't handle that anymore.

I went home at 7am or so and Sue, probably, came back because I saw her shoes were near the front door. My chill days are over, I guess. But, it was kinda good for me that no one was awake, so I could have my breakfast in peace, without Tate's fights with Ruby, dad's lectures and Sue's existance. I quickly ran upstairs, took a quick shower and changed my outfit. Since I was in such a good mood, I decided to wear a tight black dress to the knees and applied some makeup, which made my lower lip looks a lot better.

I put on my Dr. Martens and grabbed my backpack, in case if I'll dicide to go to school right after my breakfast. Time flies so fast, it seems like I just started my 11th grade but it's already November, I met Billie a few months ago and we're already kinda thing, thats crazy. And we just came back from out Halloween trip and it's almost time to go to Billie's family house near the lake.

Smell of mexican food hit my nostrils, so these bitches had my favorite type of food when I wasn't at home? Huh? Okay, I'll give them some serious talk. I grabbed oat milk from the fridge and poured it in my cereal bowl, I was too lazy to make an actual breakfast, so it was my way not to die because of starving in school. And also I love this new cereal with vegan chocolate amd marshmallow, even if it's pure sugar, who cares. It was still pretty quiet, everyone was asleep and only birds outside made some noises.

My phone buzzed and I thought it was Billie, but she is definitely not a morning person, so it's more likely that now she is yelling at Fin or just being a brat then texting me. I checked my phone and I could say that I was right, it wasn't Bil, but it was my mom. She was quiet for a few days, so I thought she'll never text me or something.

Mom: Good morning, Tinley! What do you think about spending the night in your mother's house?

Me: Hey, mom

Me: Yeah, it would be great

Me: When?

Mom: Today?

Me: Okay, can you pick me up?

Mom: Sure, 8pm is okay?

Me: Yes

Actually, I wasn't expecting this, she acted like she was ready to forget about us and now my mom trying to spend some time with me. Wow, is it the divorse thing or she just realised something?

Eventually, I finished my breakfast pretty fast, because I'm not Billie, you know. It was 7:37am and I decided to go to school because I had nothing to do at home and I heard that someone's door slammed, so in case if it was Sue's, I quickly grabbed my backpack and almost ran to the front door. Good for me, the weather was really warm and there was no wind, so it was such a pleasant morning walk, but it didn't last long since as soom as I stepped on the school yard, I saw pretty similar person to sit on the bench. Tess.

I approached her and tapped her shoulder because she was in her phone and didn't see me. Tess flinched and looked at me with wide eyes, but when she saw it was me she relaxed a bit. I crossed my arms and rise my eyebrows.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked while looking down at her. She fixed her blond hair with a wide smile and smirked.

"Hello to you too" I rolled my eyes. "Actually, my dad got a good offer, so we kinda moved here"