big time mansion

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

KENDALL AND JAMES were at the Palm Woods pool, looking out into the water when Ella and Logan approached them.

"What's up with the empty baked bean cans?" She asked, pointing to all the cans in the water.

"Carlitos." They answered in unison.

"He's attempting to set the underwater fart world record." Kendall explained, holding a camera.

"But he's too far down." Logan said. "Underwater farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure in excess of 4.2 pounds per square inch." Ella, Kendall, and James stared at him in confusion. "What? It's basic fartology," he defended.

"I'm about 99% sure that's not a real thing." Ella remarked.

"So, how do we know when it's coming?" James wondered.

"I'm not sure." Kendall responded as the four of them bent down closer to the water.

All of a sudden, a big gush of water splashed onto them, making the three boys cheer, while Ella kept her eyes shut, a little annoyed to be soaked from head to toe.

Carlos shot out of the water, wearing snorkeling goggles, exclaiming, "Did you get that on video?"

Kendall held up the wet camera as it fizzled, smoke coming out of it.

"Should it be smoking like this?" He asked as the rest of the boys groaned in disappointment.

━━━━

At Rocque Records, Ella sat with Gustavo and Kelly at the control panel as the boys sang Famous.

"And cut!" Gustavo called out.

"It sounded great, right?" Kendall exclaimed.

Ella and Kelly nodded their heads while Gustavo stated, "No," making the boys frown. "Green Day sounds great. You guys didn't make me want to vomit."

"Oh, Gustavo!"

"Come on!"

"Seriously?"

The guys and Ella yelled out disagreements as Gustavo leaned over to mute the booth, making it quiet.

Kelly smacked Gustavo in the back, making him turn around.