Four

That night, Leslie stood by her door thinking of what occurred before she came home. She has never felt like that in her life. Dominic may be her mate, but was proving her wrong about love. Now she has to think of one thing. Tell Dominic Swan the truth.

At the Swan's, Dominic couldn't think straight. Leslie was all he could think about and what happened between them was still in his mind. He laid in his bed wishing Leslie would have stayed, but she was called home by her brother for a family meeting.

Back at the Cullens, Leslie stood in the living room and sighed. "I know some of you will oppose to me doing this, but I have to tell Dominic what we are."

"Leslie, we can't tell you want to do. Dominic is your mate. There is nothing we can do."

Leslie nodded as she walked upstairs. No one said a word as they knew what she would do tomorrow.
~~~
The next day, Dominic saw Leslie walking towards him making him go to her. She grabbed his arm without saying a word as they went for a walk. "Leslie?"

"We need to talk." She tells him. "Its something that you should know."

Dominic nodded as the blonde lead him into the woods. Jasper shook his head with a smile knowing his sister was going to tell Dominic everything.

In the middle of the woods was an opening. Leslie let go of Dominic's hand and sighed. "Leslie, is there something wrong?"

"No." She said as she looked at him. "It's something that my family swore we wouldn't do and here I am telling you because you are important to me."

"Is this about our deal?"

"No." She said with a smile. "I'm a vampire."

Dominic stared in shock at this. He had sex with a vampire. He fell in l...he wasn't going to think that word just yet. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was scared!" She tells him as she had her back turned to him. "I was turned a month after Jasper was. It was 1863 and this man made me believe that he was in love with me, but was using me."

"Why would he use you?"

"Besides sex, I have this gift where I can sit down and think of one. If I wanted to be a mind reader, all I have to do was think." She said. "When Jasper found me, I realized where my brother had actually disappeared too. I escaped with his help."

"Then why are you with me?"

"Dominic, you are my mate." She tells him as she turned. "I know you don't want to say that word just yet and I don't either. We can continue our friends with benefits or we can stop. All you have to do is say the words and I'll leave."

Dominic looked at her knowing that she had made herself clear. They were mates, but neither of them were ready to say the 'L' word. He walked over and kissed her. Leslie smiled as she wrapped her arms around him as they just stood together kiss. The deal wasn't off and he wasn't telling her to leave. Dominic needed Leslie more than what he actually thought.
~~~
Later that day, Dominic was playing with Leslie's hair as she was reading. "So now you know." The two looked up to see the rest of the Cullens.

"So?' He said. "Is there a problem with that?'

Emmett smirked. "I am going to have fun with him."

Leslie groaned as Jasper shook his head as they sat down getting to know Dominic Swan better. Dominic looked at the blonde beside him and smiled as he knew that he would have to tell her why he can't say the 'L' word just yet. She deserves to know.