Twenty six

When Bella started hanging out with her friends is the day Dominic and Leslie started making plans for the nursery. The wedding can wait. Leslie wanted her brother to walk her down the aisle.

Charlie watched as the months went by and things were slowly going back to normal till it wasn't. That caused Dominic to wonder what happened. "Baby, I'm going to see why Bella is back in the same state."

"Want me to come?"

Dominic put his hand on her small bump. "You are not going to stress over this. Besides, I think its boy trouble."

"Who?"

"Jacob."
~~~
"Jasper, I'm fine and so is the baby." She says as she looked in the mirror to see her small bump. "Dominic believes his sister has moved on too, but at the same time, I think she's using the poor boy so she will see if Edward will come back."

"No one doesn't know how Edward is because he won't answer his phone and we can't seem to figure out where he went." Jasper says. "Enough about them, Alice wants to know when you and Dominic are having the wedding."

Leslie smiled. "We really haven't spoke much about it." She walked to the window to see Dominic helping Charlie. "We've been focusing on the baby." Sighing, Leslie put her head against the frame of the window. "I miss you. It's not the same without my brother with me."

'I know, Blue." He says as Peter screamed her name.

"I'm gone." She says as she laughed. "I don't think I want to hang up. I miss that idiot too."

"I can hear you, Leslie Blue."

"Do I care?"

Outside, Dominic looked up at his room to see Leslie speaking on the phone. "Dad, how long is Bella going to keep acting like that over some boy?"

"I don't know, son. She's not like all teenagers. Bella is different."

Dominic shook his head causing Charlie to look at him. "No. That's being stupid and obsessed."

Charlie sighed as he knew things have gotten worse since Leslie stayed and discovered she was pregnant. He knew Bella was giving them a hard time, but she's also causing problems for herself with the way she acts. He heard the door shut causing him and Dominic to see Leslie with lemonade. "I thought I'll bring my fiancée and his father something to drink."

"Thank you, Leslie. How's the baby?"

"Good. Growing good." She tells him. "Jasper is wanting to know when we are getting married so he can walk me down the aisle."

"We will discuss that when they come back." Dominic says. "I don't think I want you stressing over it as you are getting closer to the due date."

Leslie smiled as she gave him a look. She was wanting to go hunt causing Dominic to nod. "I'm going to go check on some things at the families house. Just come up when you're done."

"Actually, I think we got it." Charlie says turning the car on causing them to smile. "Go with her so she won't get hurt."

"Thanks, dad."

Leslie walked over and hugged him. "Thank you, dad."

Charlie hugged Leslie causing Dominic to smile. She had another father figure and he was happy that Leslie was calling Charlie dad. That was something he knew his dad wanted. Another daughter.