Twenty three

Leslie didn't say much as Dominic was arguing with his mother. She didn't like that the two were having sex. "So, you're saying that you lied to get your own son to Florida just so the two of you can argue?" She says. "What type of mother would do that?"

"I want to know my son, but he can't seem to keep his hands off of you." Renee says. "I want to know my son."

"If you want to know me then you can let me be with my finacee." He tells her. "I should have known coming here was a bad idea. Dad is the only parent I have and I guess that will always be like that. You are not my mother."

Dominic walked out fo the room causing Leslie to sigh as did Phil. "Renee, I don't have no say in this, but you need to understand that he is having a hard time getting to know you because you left him. You never called or anything till now." She says as she stood up. "So, you either show effort as a mother or Dominic will never have anything to do with you. He's not your precious Bella."

Renee watched Leslie go to Dominic's room causing her to sit down. "She's right." Phil says. "You have to get to know him and not act like you knew him all your life. You only wanted Bella. Now, you want something to do with your son and he doesn't know how to feel about it."
~~~
"Dominic?"

"Leslie, I don't want to be here." He says packing their things up. "I want a bond with my mom, but it's hard. All I can think of is her choosing Bella and never calling me." 

Leslie put her arms around him. "Baby, don't let her bother you." She says. 'She doesn't see how you feel about all this. It's too much."

"Yeah." He says. "Christmas is almost here and I'm trying to know her, but can't. I can't accept how she wants things to be. She hasn't been in my life for 18 years."

"You were doing this for yourself."

"I need a distraction."

Leslie smiled. "Why don't we go to the hotel instead and I put an the early Christmas present?"

Dominic smiled as he grabbed her hand. "I do need some time to cool off, but I will try this again with her."

"Let's go."

Renee smiled as she realized that Dominic and Leslie were happy and Leslie was someone who was helping him. The blonde made a point, she needs to stop acting as if she knows him and actually make up for the 18 years she missed out on.
~~~
"Babe?"

Leslie walked out of the bathroom with her Santa lingerie. "I see someone likes his gift."

"Yes, I do." He says as he kissed her. "I think I'm going to love this distraction."

Leslie laid Dominic back on the bed as she stared taking his clothes off. Dominic hopes that one day, they could prove that a vampire can get pregnant. He moaned as he felt Leslie started moving. "Damn, baby, you know exactly what to do."

"Only for you." She moaned out as she started moving faster. "Oh, Dominic!"

Dominic was going to take control of this woman. He flipped her over causing her to smile. He maybe a hybrid, but the boy was strong and Leslie loved it. Dominic thought of something new and bit her causing the blonde to go crazy. She bit him as this was a new change in their relationship.