Eight

Dominic Swan woke up to see Leslie laying beside him. He smiled as he moved her blonde hair from her face causing her to look at him. "Hey." She says as he kissed her.

"Hey." He says. "So dad had left to get Bella."

Leslie looked at him as she knew what to do to keep his mind of his sister. Dominic watched as she climbed on top of him making him close his eyes. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." She says. "Choose wisely."

"This way is better." Dominic says.

Leslie smiled as she leaned down and kissed him. Dominic held her close as they started to move in sync once again. Their moans was all that the old house had at the moment.
~~~
Charlie and Bella arrived back, but Bella noticed a red corvette in the driveway and looked at Charlie. "Leslie must be here." He says as the door opened revealing two people laughing. A beautiful blonde and Dominic. "Dominic, look who's here."

"Hi." Bella says as her brother looked at her.

"Dominic, don't say it." Leslie says. "Let's just go..."

"Dad, you know that I have nothing to say to Isabella here. So I'll see you tonight to watch the game."

"Sure."

Leslie didn't say a word as she got in on the driver side. He looked at Leslie and kissed her causing Bella's mouth to hang open. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her brother making out with a blonde that looks like she can have whoever she wants, but she chose Dominic.

"Let's ride."

Leslie smiled as she pulled out. Dominic smirked as they drove off knowing Renee as going to find out about Leslie because of Bella. He did know one thing he would say. Is none of their business.