Fourteen

Leslie smiled as she was getting dressed to go to Dominic's. Rosalie was arguing with Edward still about the incident, but she could careless as she had a mate that she is wanting to surprise. She put the coat on before she left. Her mind was on tonight. Yesterday's talk had her feeling bad, but at the same time, they needed to talk about that.

"Just shut up, Bella!" Dominic said. 'All you have done was try to separate me and Leslie. I have no idea what the hell I did to you, but you need to back off!"

Bella watched her brother go upstairs glaring. "She shouldn't be that beautiful." She mumbled.

Leslie heard and rolled her eyes. She had the coat off as Dominic entered the room. He shut the door and locked it just to turn and see Leslie. "Wow."

"Hi."

Dominic nodded as he walked over to her and kissed her. Leslie felt as if she melted with that kiss. Dominic picked her up and held her against the wall as she ripped his shirt off. She felt the back of her bra being unhooked. He moved down as Leslie moaned just for him to cover her mouth. "Shh, baby." He said. "Bella's here."

"Do I care?" She said.

"I don't want her up here."

Leslie nodded as he went back to his assault on her breast. She bit her lip as she tried her best not to moan. Dominic moved away from her chest and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss as she unbuttoned his pants. Leslie felt her being picked up again and carried towards the bed. "Dominic..."

"Shh." He tells her.

Leslie whimpered as they continued the night without making a sound. Even though they wanted too.
~~~
The next day, Leslie stood in Dominic's arms. They saw Bella watching causing Dominic to kiss her neck. "Dominic, not the place for this." She tells him.

"She's watching and I'm going to enjoy myself."

Leslie looked to see Bella watching and a groan was heard. "Hi, Jasper." She said. "If you excuse us, but it looks like I'm taking this one home so he can continue what he started."

Jasper shook his head as he watched Dominic and Leslie running to the car. "Someone is horny." He said as he looked at Alice. "What did my sister do to him last night?"

"Let's say she had fun."

Jasper groaned as he got on the bus. Alice laughed as Edward shook his head. He looked to see Bella was watching them and knew he better be ready. There will be questions.
~~~
Leslie laid in Dominic's arms under the blankets. "What's on your mind?"

"You." He said. "How did one mission to love have me head over heels for you."

"I don't know, but I'm glad to have you." She tells him. "I love you, Dominic."

"I love you, Leslie."