Nineteen

Dominic made Leslie go hunt. She wasn't thinking straight because of this hunt and Dominic reassured her that he was okay and safe at his house. When he turned around, Victoria bit him causing him to scream from the pain. "She killed my mate, I'll turn her brother."

Dominic laid in pain as Rosalie arrived hearing screaming. "Oh no." She said as she grabbed him. "Lets get you home. Leslie is going to be pissed."

Esme saw Rosalie with Dominic. "What happened?"

"Victoria happened while our backs were turned."

"Where's Leslie?"

"Hunting. He made her go."
~~~
Leslie arrived at her house to see Rosalie and Esme. "Where is he?"

"In your room."

The blonde didn't say a word as she ran upstairs to him. She stopped in front of her door and inhaled deeply. Twisting the knob, Leslie opened the door to see Dominic. She covered her mouth as she walked over. "Why did you make me leave? I knew this was going to happen."

Rosalie and Esme knew they needed to get Jasper home. Leslie needs him. "I'll call Jasper." Esme tells her. "Stay with her."

Rosalie walked in and sat beside Leslie as she cried. "Rose, how did you manage this?"

"I didn't know Emmett at the time, but I knew I couldn't lose him." She said. "But you." Rosalie knew Leslie thought of human traits to have tears causing her to wipe her tears away. "You knew Dominic. He was there from the beginning and never left your side. The smile on your face when you saw him." Rosalie smiled. "His going to be okay. Maybe unique like your love is for him."

Leslie smiled as she looked at Dominic. "I'm here." She said. "I'll be here till you wake up."
~~~
When Jasper heard the news about Dominic, he had to go back to his sister. Bella was shocked that her brother was in transition, but was pissed that it wasn't her. Three days was long and Leslie hardly fed. She couldn't leave his side at the moment.

Everyone listened for the final heartbeat of Dominic Swan. He opened his eyes causing Leslie to look at him smiling. "Dominic?"

"Leslie?" He said.

She nodded as she ran into his arms. "Let's get out of town." She said. "After you have fed..."

"We."

"After we have fed, I want it to be the two of us." She tells him. "Three days without you hurt and...we need to spend sometime together without drama."

"I love you, Leslie."

"I love you, Dominic."