Seventeen

"I'm not going." Was the first thing Leslie said as she heard the news of Bella coming over.

"Leslie..."

"Nope." She tells Edward as she walked around him. "I refuse to even deal with her. I have Dominic and I'll be happy to do whatever with him." Leslie looked at Edward. "I'm happy you found someone, but you need to have a backbone besides letting her run over you and you definitely need to stop being a total ass."

Edward watched her walk out of the house as he looked back at the others. Jasper and Emmett held smirks as someone finally put him in his place and left him speechless. "Now that, I wished I had a camera because that face is too priceless."
~~~
Leslie laid with Dominic in the field. He looked at her as he knew she didn't want to talk about Bella going to her house. "Baby, I know you don't want to be there."

"Why is Edward doing this?" She asked. "That girl has no rights to meet us right now. They should have waited for a few like I did with you, well, my brother forced me to get you to meet them."

"Yes, but this is Edward and Bella. They're stupid. Bella snooped as Edward hinted. Perfect couple if you ask me."

Leslie laughed as she looked at him. "Thank you for making me smile." She tells him. "I just don't want to deal with them."

Dominic raised up and looked at her. "You don't have too." He tells her. "Just focus on what I'm about to do."

"And that is?"

Dominic leaned down and kissed her. Leslie smiled as she knew exactly what he was going to do. Wrapping her arms around him, she brought him closer. Dominic pulled away and smiled. "I love you, Leslie Blue Hale."

"I love you, Dominic Alex Swan."
~~~
When they arrived back, they wasn't expecting Bella to be waiting for them. "Are you going to introduce me?"

"No need." Leslie said. "I know all about you and I don't want to know anymore."

Dominic followed the blonde in without saying a word. Bella looked at them as she knew that they weren't going to be kind to her because of what Dominic told her. The truth about everything and Bella hated it. "Bella, give them time."

"I want to know Leslie, but I can't. Dominic told her everything and I know some of it wasn't true."

"Everything I said was true, Bella." Dominic said as he walked out with a plate of food. "Leslie doesn't like those who hurt her mate. So just do what Edward says or prove to me and Leslie that you want to make ends meet. For now, I have nothing to do with you and neither does Leslie."

The blonde herself already knew. Bella wasn't going to prove it till something happens. Dominic followed Leslie up to her room where they didn't have to be around Bella. Jasper saw them going into his sister's room and shook his head as he knew after Dominic ate, those two would be cuddling or disappearing for a few hours. Knowing Leslie, the rest of the day.

Couldn't think of anything for this chapter, but part two is almost done. What do you think would happen in the next few chapters?