Twenty seven

"Leslie?"

The sound of Alice's voice had Leslie and Dominic raise up and share a look at one another causing them to get their clothes on and run downstairs. The blonde ran straight into her sister in laws arms and hugged her. "You're here."

"Why are you here?"

"Bella's dead."

Just that being said had Leslie pulling away and looking at her mate. She could see he felt hurt by it. Leslie walked over to her mate and hugged him. She hated that this is happening. Leslie wanted to be sure so she thought of Alice's gift to see something totally different. "Baby?"

"She's not dead, but she will be."
~~~
Dominic heard his sister and looked at Leslie. The blonde didn't say a word as she dialed her brother's number. He knew he had to say something. "I have never met anyone so desperate, so stupid to be able to see some dickhead who left you in the damn FOREST!" He yells causing Jacob to growl. "Don't even start, wolf boy. You just made her worse. She doesn't love you. She's using you to distract herself from Edward. It will always be him for her. You're just her rebound."

"Dominic!"

"Shut up, Bella. You did this to yourself and I hope that the Volturi sees the type of person you are."

Leslie walked in just for Dominic to pick her up and leave. The blonde didn't say a word as she knew he was pissed, but he had rights. "They're coming back."

"Right now, I don't even care. You and our baby are the only ones I need at the moment."

"I actually think you need Esme. The one mother who has loved you the moment she met you."

Dominic smiled. "I just want you and our baby. Away from this stress.. he says. "I'll call dad and tell him that I'm taking you out of town for the weekend."

"I love you and don't you ever forget that."

"Never because I love you."