Thirteen

Dominic looked at Leslie and knew what he would like to have. "I would have loved it if you were able to have my children." He said. "But having you is enough."

"Dominic, I'm sorry that you was looking forward to children and if you ever change your mind, just say the word and I'll leave for good." Leslie tells him.

Dominic looked at her shocked and hurt that she would even say that. He grabbed her hand as he tried to cover the hurt in his eyes. "Don't ever say that." He said. "You promised you wouldn't leave me and I will never tell you to go. I love you too much, Leslie Blue, and I don't care if we can or can't have kids. I just want you in my life, baby."

Leslie smiled as she hugged him. "I'm so sorry for saying that. It's just the thought..."

"That will never happen." He tells her. "Let's go to your house and lay in bed."

Leslie smiled as she kissed him. "I would love that."
~~~
At the Cullens, Leslie and Dominic laid in her bed as she was looking through her notes. Dominic smiled as she was focused on what she was doing. "You do know that you shouldn't be worrying." He said. "You are already smart."

"I know, but I'm trying to see if everything is in order." She tells him.

Dominic smiled as he kissed her head. "Leslie, I was thinking that this summer, how about the two of us go on vacation?"

"Love it." She tells him.

Jasper walked in causing the two to look at him. "Dominic, let's play some games with Emmett. His dying to beat you again."

Leslie laughed as she walked with them. Hearing her brother and mate talk made her smile. She got what she wanted and seeing as Dominic was hanging out with Jasper and Emmett, she was going to see what kind of dress to pick out with the help of Alice. "Alice, help me find a dress for my date."

Hearing the squeal made Leslie regret her choice. She walked in as Alice grabbed her and walked to the bed as they discussed dress options. Leslie hoped to find the right one soon.