Fifteen

Dominic sat with his dad watching the game as Bella left with her friends to La Push. He looked at his dad and sighed. "Dad." Charlie looked at him. "How do I get Bella to leave me and Leslie alone? All she's tried to do is ruin my relationship. She thinks I should be like you."

"Dominic, Bella is jealous, but her saying that you should be like me and not date is bullshit. I see how Leslie is with you and how you are with her." He said. "Bella is in the wrong and she will eventually see that no matter what she says, you and Leslie are stronger then what she thinks. I see it and so does everybody else."

Dominic smiled. "Dad, thank you for being the best dad I could ask for."

"I try my best."
~~~
The next day was sunny and Leslie hated that she couldn't go to school, but what Dominic told her about his bonding with Charlie. The blonde stood in her room still trying to think of what she wants to do with her room. Jasper walked in and hugged her. "You know, I'm happy you met Dominic."

"Why's that?"

"You're happy." He tells her. "I was afraid to let you date anyone because of how hurt you were when you turned, but when I saw how you and Dominic were on your first day, I knew. He was the one for my baby sister."

"Not a baby, Jasper."

"You are to me."

Leslie stuck her tongue out causing Jasper to laugh. "You know, I don't regret meeting Alice." She tells him. "She's made you happy and she's been the best friend I've always wanted."

"She will kill you for saying that."

"I don't play favorites because I do claim Rosalie and Alice as my sisters, but I see Alice as the friend since we've known her a bit longer. Rosalie is someone I can talk to, Esme is like my mother, Edward is the annoying mind reader, even though I don't like Bella, Emmett and you are the annoying brothers and Carlisle is the father." The blonde smiled as she looked at her room. "I think I know what I want to do with my room."

"Good..."

"You think I'm letting you go that easy?" She asked. 'No. You and Emmett owe me for the windshield on my car." Jasper smiled at his sister as he ran off. Leslie ran after him just to hear him tell Emmett to run. "Get back here!"
~~~
That night, Leslie went to Dominic's and smiled as he walked out of the bathroom. "Hey."

"Hi." She said as she sat on his bed.

"I didn't know you were coming by." He said as he sat down.

"It was last minute." She tells him. "Dominic, she knows."

Dominic sighed as he looked at her. "We have nothing to worry about." He tells her as he took her hand. "She may know, but we have one another. We're stronger then what she thinks and whatever she does with Edward is on them. I have you and that's all that matters to me."

Leslie smiled as she put her head on his shoulder. Dominic kissed her head as they sat in silence.

That night, Bella got her answers and went to Dominic's room just to notice the door was locked. Inside the room, Dominic and Leslie laid together in silence as they knew what Bella wanted. Dominic had her face him and kiss her. Leslie smiled as she was happy that he was by her side or she would have killed Bella Swan.

She was not supposed to find out and yet, she did.