Three

Today, Dominic was not looking forward too. The deal him and Leslie made started today and he was not looking forward to the mission to love. He's scared of getting hurt and leaving like his dad. He heard Charlie on the phone and knew it was probably with Renee. Someone he won't call mom. "Dominic, Renee wants to speak to you."

"Nope." He said. "I'm running late to meet with Leslie."

"Dom, she really wants to speak to her son."

"So, now I'm her son." Dominic said. "No. I have nothing to do with the one who chose her daughter and not both. Isabella has everything that I should had, but I didn't get that mother's love. Now. I am going to leave and she better not ask to speak to me again."

Charlie nodded as Dominic walked out. "I told you that he would act like this."
~~~
Leslie was sitting on the hood of her car as she had headphones in. Dominic saw the blonde and walked over to her, pulling a headphone out caused her to look at him. "Hi."

"Lets get this deal started." He said as he walked away.

Leslie hopped of her car and ran after him. "What's wrong, Dominic? You act like you spoke to someone that hurt you before."

Dominic looked at her making her stop. "Because I did." He walked away making Leslie look at her brother hurt that her mate was hurting from this person.

She shook her head and walked away to class. Jasper sighed as he knew she wouldn't ask who upset Dominic, but soon the boy will tell the blonde everything. Dominic looked at Leslie as she sat down without saying a word. He knew he shouldn't have walked away like that. "I'm sorry, Leslie." He said. "I didn't want to ruin our deal because of my anger."

"Dominic, its fine." She said. "I hope what ever is bothering you doesn't keep you down all day."

Dominic looked at Leslie and smile. "I won't let it keep me down." He tells her. "I have someone who will pick it back up."
~~~
That's how it's been over the month of them becoming friends. Leslie wanted to tell Dominic what she is, but she was scared. She was still wary about falling in love even though she feels like she has. Dominic hasn't completely told her what bothered him that day, but now, he can't seem to keep Leslie Hale out of his mind.

Leslie, well, she couldn't keep Dominic out either. The more they spend time together the more it becomes her wanting him around more.

When Dominic reached the school parking lot, he saw Leslie and knew that he had to bring up the idea he had came up with. "We need to talk." He tells her as her family looked at him. "Alone."

"Okay?" She said as she walked away from them.

Jasper looked at Alice who smiled. "It's nothing bad, but it's a proposal that will surprise you."

Leslie was confused as to why Dominic lead them away from the school. "Dominic..."

"I know that we have this deal. Our mission to love, but we are just friends and now I can't get you out of my head." He said making Leslie stare at him in shock. "I was thinking last night if the two of us would start a friends with benefits."

"Friends with benefits." Leslie said as she looked at him with a smile. "Deal."

Dominic smiled as she agree. "Then your coming by my place today since dad doesn't get home till 9."

Leslie nodded as they heard the bell rang. A new deal and Leslie was excited for every minute of it.
~~~
Once school ended, Leslie walked out and saw Dominic waiting for her. She suddenly became nervous. She walked over and looked at him. "Ready?"

"Yep.'

Leslie followed him as Jasper shook his head. Dominic stopped and kissed Leslie surprising her, but she instantly kissed him back. "Now we can get this started."

"Agree."
~~~
Arriving at the Swan resident, Leslie couldn't believe this was happening. She saw Dominic getting out making her get out too. Dominic walked over and kissed her. Leslie felt like she was melting as he picked her up and carried her to his front door. They pulled apart sharing a look. "There's no turning back, Dominic." She said. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." He said as he opened the door. "Question is, are you?"

Leslie kissed him making him understand that she wasn't making a mistake. He pushed her back into the door as she took his shirt off. Dominic took her shirt off as he picked her back up and carried her upstairs as she kissed him again. She couldn't stop as he was intoxicating. His smell, his kiss, everything about him was driving Leslie wild.

Dominic kicked his door close as he laid her back on his bed. She took his pants off just as he did hers. Leslie moaned out as she felt him. Dominic was shocked by how he felt. She was perfect in every way and he was glad he made the deal to start a friends with benefits. The best deal he ever made.