Twenty five

The next few days, Dominic watched Leslie constantly run to the bathroom. He was confused as he never seen Leslie Blue Hale sick. "Babe?" He says as he went to the bathroom. "Are you okay?"

"That's new." She says. "I thought we couldn't get sick."

Dominic was confused. "Baby, go lay down and I'll see what dad says." He tells her as he kissed her head. "I'll be right back up."

Leslie nodded as she went to their bed. She laid down and covered up. Her phone started ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?"
~~~
Later that day, Dominic was worried about the conversation him and his dad had and how Leslie has been quiet. He sat down beside her as she stared at the tv. "Baby?"

"I think I'm pregnant because Alice saw us having a baby." She tells him causing Dom to smile. "What?"

"Dad said the same thing." He says. "Have you called Carlisle?"

Leslie shook her head. "I don't want him here for what is going on. They left on their own and they can come back on their own." She tells him. The blonde felt him grab her hand causing her to look at him. "Dominic, is it always going to be just us two?"

"I think so." He says. "Let's watch this movie together."

Bella walked in after having a talk with her dad that she was okay. She looked at her brother and Leslie and wondered why she stayed and not Edward. "Why didn't you leave?" They looked at her. "It's not right that you are here.'

"Bella, I will tell you the truth." She says from her spot. "Edward made those shots. He wanted me to leave Dom and I couldn't. Just because he found it easy to leave you doesn't mean I could. 'Cause, I couldn't do that. I love your brother with all my heart and...you're going to be an aunt. Even though we don't like it."

"How?"

"My gift is what I think about. I can think of sleeping, eating or anything. I must have thought about having a child with Dominic and found out I was pregnant." Leslie says.

"Maybe this is a sign that you and Edward are just toxic."

"You don't know anything." Bella says as she went upstairs.

"Bitch." Leslie says causing Dominic to laugh. "I love you."

"I love you."