Twenty two

Filler chapter
Dominic looked at Leslie who was sleeping causing him to get out of bed and go talk to his father. "Dad?"

"Hey." He says. "What's wrong?"

"I want to ask Leslie to marry me, but I have no ring." He says. "Can I use one of Grandma's rings?"

Charlie smiled as he stood up. Grabbing his son by the shoulders, he guided him into the living room to a box that Dominic never seen before. Dominic looked at his father who nodded. Taking the box in his hand, Dominic opened it and saw a beautiful black ring. He looked at his dad. "Mom always wanted someone in her family to use that ring. To show that their love is infinity."

"Can I?"

"Yes, Dom, you can."

Bella walked down and saw her brother and dad hugging. She didn't care as Leslie stayed. Edward didn't.
~~~
Later that day, Dominic and Leslie went to school for half of it. Dominic had the ring with him, but it was driving him crazy that he hasn't asked her yet. "I have been doing a lot of thinking. Since Bella is in this zombie mode, I have decided to give Renee a chance." He says. "I'm not calling her mom, but I would like for her to meet the woman who has me thinking about giving her a chance."

"That's wonderful."

"She'll be happy." He says. "Maybe." Leslie laughed. "She will be excited to meet my fiancée."

Leslie stopped and looked at him. "Say what?"

Dominic pulled the ring out of his pocket causing Leslie to cover her mouth. "Will you marry me, Leslie Blue Hale?"

"Yes!"

What do you think is going to happen between Dominic and Renee? Will he be wary of her? How will Renee feel about Dominic's fiancée?