🚔27|Little Feet|27🚔

Jeongguk held the tiny one in his arms as she calmed down, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Jimin had the other one who was cooing at his mama, his chocolate brown eyes looking at his. Jimin awed.

"They're so precious..." Mia said, looking over at the baby. The father hummed and the little girl looked at Mia and then looked back at her father.

"They're... perfect."

☆•☆•☆•☆

"You feeling better?"

Jimin sighed and sat up just a little- "I mean I did just have 2 babies... so yes, I'm great."

The younger smiled and sat down next to him, "good... they're asleep in the room."

Jimin nodded and relaxed, then started speaking softly, "everything good with them?"

Mia hummed, "yes of course... they're honestly a lot like you haha," she meant it in good will and it caused laugh to leave Jimin.

"What do you think about you know who?"

Mia bit her bottom lip before sighing, "alright, I think... you should keep a very close eye on your babies."

The other swallowed before looking at her again- "why? she would come for them?"

The female nodded and sat down, looking at the other, "Jimin, if your fiance ends up finding her and ruining whatever plan she has, you all are done for. Baby or no baby."

Jimin nodded, sighing.

Eyeye his fiance's a dumbass.