🚔|Prologue|🚔

Jimin didn't know why, but he was pulled over.

Okay- that's a lie. He knows exactly why but this is a road that's usually abandoned. And just with Jimin's luck, tonight was the one night it wasn't.

Jimin groaned and dropped his head into the steering wheel, he has a ID on him, yeah, but his history is horrible and this officer will most likely pull a horrible thing on him and then Jimin gets to spend a few days, months, even years in jail.

Life is just great.

Jimin heard a knock on his window and sat up, rolling his eyes and pushing the button to roll down the window.

The officer let off a soft smile but then it was quickly replaced with a sinister dark look- "you know how fast you were going, correct?" Jimin hummed and breathed in heavily, "I do indeed officer."

Jimin's eyes trailed down to the name badge- Jeongguk - hmm.

The blonde grumbled when the officer finally asked for a ID. Jimin dug through his stash of car papers and registration forms and a few other things no one needs to know about.

"Ah ha!" Jimin chimed out when he found his name ID and handed it to the seemingly younger. The officer took it- "Park Jimin?"

Jimin hummed and leaned back, "I go by Jimin but yeah, that is my name." Jeongguk swallowed and nodded, walking back to his car and typing in his name.

Jimin waited in agony for the officer to come back. His entire life was reflecting right here and right now. This officer could find one small thing and send Jimin to jail or even prison if he wanted to.

After two minutes that felt like two hours the officer walked back and bent down towards Jimin's door and darkly smirked.

"Get out of the car," Jimin snickered but followed his command and he did. "May I ask why though?" The officer froze- "yeah I guess so. You have three warrants and I ticketed you for your driving."

Jimin scoffed and wiggled around when he was pinned to his car as Jeongguk tried to handcuff him. Keyword: tried.

Jimin didn't go easy on him. He squirmed, back kicked, tried to headbutt the younger in a weird way.

Jeongguk finally used his entire body to pin Jimin to the car- "stop resisting or I'll add on another charge. You would have four accounts of assaulting an officer." Jimin huffed and his eyes darkened.

"Instead of arresting me I can do something else!" Jimin declared, tone sharp and snappy. Jeongguk cocked up his eyebrows and leaned back after getting the cuffs on.

"Oh yeah? like what? I'm not easy to tangle up." Jimin rolled his eyes and muttered out a clearly but decided to snot off to him anymore and just gave him a easy response, shocking the officer.

"Park Jimin- that is bribery. Another thing I can charge you for." Jimin smirked, "but officer." He highly pitched his voice for a reason and saw it sorta worked. Jeongguk looked up at the dark, star filled sky for a second before giving in.

"Fine. But make it quick because I only have a hour of my shift left and they'll wonder why I'm not moving." Jeongguk said, sounding weary but somewhat excited.

Jimin grinned and turned around- "of course."