🚔13|Tonight|13🚔

Jeongguk slept on Jimin's couch. It has been a month and Jimin makes no complaints about Jeongguk. Absolutely none.

Jeongguk's quite proud. He's also quite proud that Jimin accepts him. Jeongguk half expected to be slapped, kicked, and punched. But no, no, instead, Jimin doesn't complain but does sometimes give him the stink eye.

"Do you want me to cook? bacon or pancakes-" "I am literally craving bar food-" Jeongguk grumbled, "what? bar food? why?" Jimin shrugged, looking down at his belly, "this little thing wants bar food."

"It's literally a fetus-" "and you're complaining?" the younger shrugged, "I didn't know fetuses craved bar food-" "do you even know what bar food is?" Jeongguk shrugged. Okay, maybe he didn't and assumed it was alcohol food.

"It's spiced caramels and pancakes. You can really order whatever you want but this little creature wants spiced caramels." Jeongguk blinked but didn't argue and followed the elder as he grabbed his sweater and threw it on, zipping it partly up so you can still see the striped shirt.

Jeongguk wasn't in uniform, no, but a normal black top and sweat pants so he just threw on a pair of tennis shoes and a black hoodie and followed behind quickly, grabbing his keys and meeting Jimin to his car.

The other male knows Jimin doesn't like to drive at the moment, only because it's seemingly uncomfortable because well, he's now six months pregnant. Oh yeah-

"Hey Jiminie," Jimin hummed, looking out the window. Jeongguk cleared his throat, "did you uh... did you ever schedule that appointment?" the elder looked over, confused, "appoint?"

"Baby?" Jimin made a 'O' with his mouth and hummed, "yeah of course. I did exactly yesterday. It's tomorrow at eight."

Jeongguk nodded, "alright..."

••••

Jeongguk sat there on his phone, scrolling through his social media feed as Jimin ate, gnawing on the pancakes and taking soft sips of the spiced caramel. Jeongguk didn't know that that was what Jimin meant but hey, who is he to judge?

It's better then alacahol.

"You should really try something here," the other declared, eyeing down the officer. Jeongguk looked up, "um... I would but I'm not-" "Jeongguk, I'm not depth. I can hear your stomach."

The younger pouted but ended up getting pancakes, which he oddly enough got free because he was here with Jimin.

Jeongguk the questioned how often the elder male was hear but didn't ask and chomped down the pancakes while scrolling through his phone. He loved these pancakes now. He knows exactly why Jimin love here now.

"May I ask if he's your boyfriend?" the bartender leaned forward, her chest pressing against the counter. Jimin looked up and nodded, "yeah," she seemed to be displeased with that answer but didn't argue and asked if they wanted anything else.

Jimin ordered another spiced caramel and went back to watching the TV, which of course had a stripper movie on. Jeongguk didn't watch it for obvious reasons but a main reason is he hates those kind of movies.

"Jimin?" the elder looked over, eyebrow quirked up, generally curious. Jeongguk looked down at his round belly, "have you always eaten breakfast here?"

Jimin shrugged, leaning back, "I mean no, only sometimes, maybe twice a week because why not? I mean, it is really up to the cravings." He giggled, "and the baby."

Jeongguk chuckled, "baby's got good taste."

Jimin grinned, "sure does..."