🚔31|No Getting Over It|31🚔

"Hey Mia,"

Mia looked up and saw the male and nodded and then looked back down at her notebooks.

Jeongguk sat down and slid the cup of hot noodles towards her and she looked up at him, surprised, "no I'm fine-"

"No, I made them for you."

Mia swallowed but nodded and grabbed the chopsticks from him and started eating some.

To be honest- she hasn't really eaten anything in the past 24 hours because she's been busy.

Also, it was killing Jeongguk not to ask her anything.

He sat there and tapped his foot waiting for her to say something but knew she wouldn't so he just started- "I think I know where Rosetta is."

Mia stopped for a second and didn't move nor say anything and was like a statue but then she spoke quietly- "really?"

He hummed and Mia nodded, looking down and not speaking.

This caused an awkward silence before Jeongguk spoke again, "she's in Daegu. She's hiding out in an abandoned area so she can keep low and away from police."

"How do you know that?"

Mia was quick to ask, and this caused a weird feeling to flair in Jeongguk's chest but he didn't really say or do anything about it and instead replied, "I did my research."

The other swallowed thickly and nodded, taking another bite of the noodles before looking away.

"I really want you to leave her alone."

The male shrugged, "I know you do."

"Then why won't you?" Mia looked over at him and Jeongguk bit his bottom lip. He knows she isn't frustrated because of anything else but the fact she wants him to stop for Jimin.

He didn't reply and Mia didn't pester him about it nor push anything else onto him and just ate the noodles in silence.

She was pissed off, worried, and frustrated with the other but didn't say anything.

"I know you're worried.." Jeongguk claimed after some long thinking and Mia didn't move and let him speak- "but I'll be fine."

"Okay..."

She didn't feel like fighting him about her anymore. She knows exactly what Rosetta is. She knows she could kill Jeongguk in two seconds. And Mia has told Jeongguk this- everyone has.

But Jeongguk's too stupid to get it.

And it'll probably stay that way.