🚔3|Sick|3🚔

Jimin was lying in bed, looking up at the ceiling, Afren on his lap, all curled up and asleep.

Jimin was debating whether to try the soup Min made him or to just leave it. He didn't want to accidentally throw it up. Jimin finally decided not to and looked up at the TV.

Blue Bloods was playing but he had absolutely no intention to watch it. He just wants to stop throwing up every morning.

He jumped when someone knocked their knuckles on his door. But much to his relief it was just Min- "hey, how's the soup? or did you not try it?"

Jimin shrugged, knowing Min understands. One factor he loves about her is that she understands people. She can read you like a kindergartners book. Or just a plain book in general.

Min sighed and walked over, sitting on the bed next to him. She placed her hand on top of his and smiled warmly, "how about we take a doctor trip? make sure you aren't secretly dying."

There it was. The dark humor of Min's that Jimin loves.

Jimin nodded and Min helped him up, shooing Afren off but of course he came scrambling back to find his master. Jimin rubbed his clothed foot along the cats back and saw the cat liked it.

Min giggled, "that is one odd creature." She shook her head and dragged him to the car. She may or may not of set a visit for him.