🚔8|Love Shot|8🚔

Min rubbed Jimin's back as the emotional twenty year old cried. She sighed, "Jimin... people come and people go. He's idiotic for letting you go. He clearly liked you."

Min wanted to tell Jimin exactly what she thought... but that'd turn out ugly.

"I-I know... but it still hurts..." Min hummed, running her fingers through his precious blond locks. Jimin whined, "it's not fair..." Min nodded, "I know Jiminie, I know..."

It was about three hours and he was out. He was dead asleep.

Min snuck away but made sure he was all comfy and warm. She kind of considers herself as his mother because she cares for him and she's only a little bit older.

Jimin was asleep for what felt like ten hours but it was only three. Min was awake still, in the kitchen, playing her phone. Jimin got up and saw her, nodding and walking to the fridge.

He opened it and grabbed a apple, taking a bite and nearly choking when Min gasped and covered her mouth in shock.

Jimin blinked, confusion over writing his brain. Min giggled and nodded towards his stomach- "you're starting to show, and I mean really show."

Jimin shrugged, "I know... I've gotten bigger and it has only been three months," Jimin joked, taking another assaulting bite from the red apple. Min smirked, "I bet by the time you're at five months Jeongguk's gonna come crawling back."

Jimin snorted and laughed, "I bet so."

They both know Jimin and Jeongguk were not a thing. But Jeongguk told Min once (after he dragged her away from Jimin) that he wants Jimin in more then one way. Mainly a relationship. But Jeongguk did not want people to know he was gay.

Min went back to her game and listened to Jimin rant on and on about everything. But she was patient and understanding. Even though she's never been pregnant so she can't relate to all his problems.

"Well, I say kick him in the crotch and be don't with him." She finally suggested, looking up with shaded eyes. Jimin nodded, "maybe I'll do that..."

Min giggled, "I'll even bail you out for assaulting an officer." Jimin chuckled, "yes please."

He loves Min so much.