🚔28|Problematical|28🚔

(Trigger: talking about gruesome murder.)
•☆•☆•☆•

"You could try being less problematic?"

Jeongguk shrugged, taking a bite of the noodles and Mia sighed, sitting down next to him.

Her stomach growled and he looked over at her and offered her the rest of his noodles but she shook her head, "no thanks, thank you though."

He hummed and went back to eating while she read through the file for him and read how he was close to her but couldn't quite grasp her.

"You're playing a dangerous game Gguk."

Jeongguk shrugged, swallowing some noodles, "I know-" "-it's very selfish." He stopped and looked at her again, eyes squinted as he tried to think of how he was being selfish.

"You have a pretty fiance who just had y'alls babies---did I say babies?" The male frowned and looked down at the half empty noodle cup and sighed heavily and thought for a few minutes.

He has no constructive argument.

"Jimin knows her, I know her. We both are constantly worried about you. Jimin more worried---obviously---but still."

Jeongguk nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote some stuff on it and Mia rolled her eyes, closing the file as she spoke again, "what did you name them?"

The elder swallowed another thing of noodles and then spoke, "the girl is Aera and we named the boy Haru."

The female nodded and smiled, "cute."

Jeongguk hummed and thanked her and took yet another bite of the noodles then looked down at his phone and sighed, "I know you're right."

Mia looked up quickly- "pardon?"

The male swallowed thickly before speaking again, "you're right... this case is too much for me... but I can't drop it." He started, and well, Mia sat there listening closely.

"It's been ongoing for far too long for me to throw it all away now. I was so close then she escaped my grasps and I can't lose her again because she is one of Korea's most dangerous criminals, as you know already."

Mia hummed, taking the cup of noodles from him and eating some while he spoke, "if I leave this case now, the next poor sap that gets it will die right away-"

"Better them then you."

Jeongguk frowned, nodding because well, she was right. Very right.

"You don't get it, Mia."

She shrugged and put the chopsticks down- "let me humor you."

Jeongguk nodded and waited for her to start and she finally did- "I spent years chasing her around. I was with her. She doesn't want people to fuck with her. Anyone who does she kills. I've physically seen it. I've also watched her rip apart a police man for getting in her way when in reality he was just passing by."

"Wait," he cut her off, "you were with her?"

Mia hummed, "yeah, we dated for about 2 years before she decided I was weak and threw me out. She said if I came back she would have absolutely no problem chopping me up haha," she stopped and swallowed, "I know she would too."

Jeongguk stared at her for a second- "you're lesbian?"

She shrugged and shook her head, "nah, I just date whoever I date haha, I don't have a label."

The male gave a small nod, understanding.

"So... she threatend to kill you?"

Mia started again, "yup. If I ever went back to her she would cut me into small pieces and throw me in a garbage bag lol."

Jeongguk sighed and thought as she spoke some more, "she has no problem killing anyone. Even her loved ones are in danger." Jeongguk nodded but this next part gave him chills.

"Even kids."

"What, really?" Mia nodded, "she has no problem killing kids either. Only if they're the family to someone who fucked with her. But besides that she won't hurt one."

Jeongguk looked down, "so... you're saying if I continue my case and she finds out who I am---she'll kill my babies?"

Mia nodded, "precisely."

The male looked down, swallowing, "okay..."

"Are you seriously staying on this case?"

Jeongguk looked up, his heart racing before he answered-

"I have to."

Mia rolled her eyes and groaned deeply-
"Selfish cunt."