🚔1|Arose|1🚔

Jimin hates it here. He feels tired and bored. Strip clubs were never his favorite. He found no use in them.

Jimin was next to a long time friend, who's name was Min. She was a party goer, someone Jimin loves to spend time with because she'll do anything he wants to and doesn't complain.

Min was drinking down a fireball and Jimin had absolutely no idea how she hasn't chocked it back up.

Jimin sighed when he saw the TV. He saw the cop cars chasing another car, a racing car to be exact. Jimin doesn't want to remember last week at all. He just got over it.

He feels so dirty.

Jimin feels gross and oddly somewhat violated. He never wanted to do it with the officer, just a quick mouth job. But no. The officer persisted on and on and well... now they're here and Jimin feels disgusting.

He told Min and all she said was you'll be fine and at least that was it and you didn't get jailed. Which Jimin knew was partially true. But he didn't want to accept that as a answer.

"I'm heading home," he declared, grabbing his backpack and his phone. Min pouted, saying a soft aw but waved bye and said she'd see him soonly. Jimin nodded and was off.

He got into the yellow and black mustang, starting it and going on his way. He passed so many officers and chose not to go that way again just in case Jeongguk was there, waiting.

Jimin got home and looked up at his house. All the lights were on, like he left them, and Jimin felt a wave of discomfort wash over him. He doesn't want to go home. He wants Min and the club.

Oddly enough to say, over the few past days he's felt clingy and the need to stay close to someone has over washed him. Jimin leaned back but did eventually get out of the car and walked inside.

The small of vanilla entered his nostrils and he smiled. He was home. Finally.

Jimin felt something soft rub up against him and looked down, being greeted by his kitty, Afren.

Afren's purrs echoed in Jimin's head. Jimin smiled and reached down, petting him. Jimin's eyes went blurry for a second and his stomach twisted. He got up and ran up the stairs into the closest bathroom and spilled his guts out.

Jimin sat back after a few seconds to a minute and pinched his eyes shut. He doesn't know why it just happened out of nowhere.

Jimin wiped his mouth off with a cloth and washed it out with just mouth wash and saw Afren. The cat stared back at him curiously.

Jimin shook his head and bent down, ruffling the ashy smoke colored fur of the ten year old cat.

"I'm okay buddy," Jimin whispered out, voice strained but relaxed now. The cat purred and rubbed himself against Jimin's small hand. The much elder giggled and picked him, pressing his nose into the felines neck.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" Jimin suggested, not even caring about food.

Sleep was all he wanted.