🚔15 |I Don't Know Why|15🚔

"Wait... yes or no?"

Jimin shrugged, grinning, "I am not telling you, Ggukkie. You need to guess." Jeongguk frowned, "but I did guess and you didn't say yes or no." The elder smirked, "that's not what I meant by guess."

"I guessed. Guess means you guess-"

"No, not always. I need you to gather clues, Ggukkie."

"What?"

"You heard me. Clues." Jeongguk pouted but Jimin just patted his head and turned, walking the other direction. Jeongguk groaned and followed him, complaining some more.

"Why won't you tell meeeeeeee?" He whined, voice high pitched. Jimin rolled his eyes and giggled, "I have a maze for you." "A maze?" Jimin hummed, "a puzzle..." Jimin turned and smiled innocently.

Jeongguk opened his mouth but Jimin spoke first, "it will take you about three days-" "three days?" The elder grinned and grabbed Jeongguk's jaw, "of course, I wouldn't make it easy now, would I?"

The younger grumbled, "of course you wouldn't." Jimins eyes darkened, "of course I wouldn't. You're right." Jeongguk sighed but listened again- "I'll give you your first clue tomorrow morning. So be ready~"

"Why can't you just give it to me now?"

Jimin gave him an ugly look and Jeongguk shut up quickly, following Jimin when he walked to the living room. Jimin sat Jeongguk down and ran his fingers underneath the taller males jaw.

"Because, Ggukkie..." Jimins eyes fluttered down a litter and he sat on Jeongguk's lap, getting comfortable. Jeongguk placed his hands on Jimins hips and held him there but wasn't forceful about it at all.

Jimin breathed out- "Ggukkie, your first clue no one but me knows... no one but me knows the entire puzzle. So don't bother asking anyone." The younger nodded, listening closely because, well, this is Jimin. He's not getting past him so he might as listen.

"Jimin," Jeongguk chuckled, looking up into his lovers eyes. Jimin hummed softly and quietly, looking and sounding even more innocent. "I don't know why."

"Why what?" The elder tilted his head, acting confused. Jeongguk grinned, "you know exactly what I mean-" "please explain. I really don't know." The younger chuckled again and explained anyway.

"Why must you not just tell me if our child is a boy or girl?" Jimin shrugged, burying his face in Jeongguk's neck, "because Ggukkie, I can't." "And why can't you?" Jimin sighed, "because it is an important occasion..."

Jeongguk then got it.

Oh,
No wonder why Jimin wants him to find out.