🚔 21|No Name|21 🚔

Jimin grumbled as he rolled over and there was a harsh kick to his inner stomach. He groaned and rolled onto his back and stopped moving- "oh my gosh can I not have one hour of perfect sleep?"

There was more shuffling and he looked over to lock eyes with the younger- "good morning." Jeongguk smiled, "good morning baby. How are yo-" "don't even get me started. Sleep is not a real thing anymore for me."

Jeongguk chuckled and gave him a toothy bunny smile- "well Jiminie, we only have a few months to go~" the elder sighed, "I still still will get no sleep." Jeongguk shrugged, "I can take the night shifts."

"But you're a cop. You have work night shifts. I can, really, it is alright-"

"On my days off I will take the night shifts." He declared, looking at Jimin seriously. The other grumbled, "but those are you nights off. You won't get the time off then-" "Jimin, listen. I am fine watching them at night. You will be a twenty-four-seven house parent. You don't get breaks and I'll be at work. So, I want you to get as much sleep as possible."

The other smiled, his eyes turning to crescents as he cupped Jeongguk's cheek and locked eyes with him- "thanks Ggukkie, it means a lot..." Jeongguk grinned, "no problem baby... but for now, what do you want for breakfast?"

Jimin pursed his lips- "do you want pancakes?"

"I'm asking you. I will be making it or I will be the one taking you out." Jeongguk declared sternly. The elder swallowed thickly while thinking. He wanted food from a place, not home.

But then he thought harder and then a craving hit- "I want strawberry pancakes. And cherries." Jeongguk grinned, "cherries huh?" Jimin flushed a pink and smacked his arm- "shut up! I am craving them for the babies!"

Jeongguk smirked and rolled over on the bed to get up- "whatever you say baby."

The elder snorted but giggled and got up after him. He followed Jeongguk through the house as the other started throwing pieces by pieces of his clothing off. Jimin blinked, confused- "what are y-"

"I'm going to take a shower. You want to take one with me?"

Jimin nodded quickly and followed behind. Jeongguk turned on the shower and got in first but the other went to go grab them new clothes and then returned and got in. While in there Jeongguk cooed over his much larger baby bump.

He placed his hands on each side of the bump and smiled down at it- "it is so lovely... just think... in about three months they will be lying next to us... squealing and squeaking." Jimin giggled and nodded, breathing in heavily.

"Yeah... I can't wait..."

"Neither can I..."

••••

They got their shower done and Jimin dressed up and so did Jeongguk and off they went. Jeongguk took him to a breakfast restaurant. And he knows this place well as his sister, Jeon, has taken him and their younger sister, Gook, here. Even once has she taken the youngest too.

His youngest sister is nine and a half and very talkative.

"You'll like this place Jiminie," he reassured as he opened his door for him. Jimin got out slowly but surely and stood next to him- "do they have cherries?" Jeongguk chuckled, "yes babe, they have cherries."

"Good."

"I know, I wouldn't live if they didn't." The elder smirked- "you're exactly correct." Jeongguk smiled and grabbed his hand and walked in. Jimin stood very close. He saw the people here looked highly intimidating and well---no thank you.

They were instantly greeted by a waitress and he bowed towards them- "welcome! I have seen you but not you before." He stated, referring to having not ever seen Jimin. The male blinked but nodded, "yeah... it's my first time here..."

"First date or no?"

Jeongguk shook his head quickly, "oh no no. He is the same one I told you about awhile ago, Mr. Shawn." The male nodded and made a loud "AH!" and had them follow him- "I will both be showing you were to sit and I will also be assisting you for today."

The two went along and Jimin sat across from Jimin and the man whipped out his notepad- "drinks first." Jimin pursed his lips and read the menu for drinks and he knows he is not supposed to have soda or much coffee so he went with something a little bit different this time.

"May I get a mango tea?"

He nodded and wrote that down and looked at Jeongguk- "just a normal coke please." He hummed and wrote that down too, "now just so I get it in, what would you like for food?" Jeongguk gave his order and ordered extra cherries.

Jimin flushed as Jeongguk declared to the waitress that Jimin was craving a lot of cherries. But Mr. Shawn nodded- "of course. The extra cherry cost is on me." Jeongguk thanked him and so did Jimin but then Jimin ordered.

Mr. Shawn nodded and said he will be back soon with drinks and was back very soonly. He placed the drinks down and he got two thank you's before turning and he left to go to the kitchen.

"So... you like it?"

"I love the tea---and the place smells nice."

Jeongguk chuckled and nodded, "I agree. But you'll love the food-" "I bet I will." The younger smiled and leaned back, humming quietly to himself. Jimin then started a small talk as per usual until their food came.

It finally did arrive and Jimin was overjoyed because he got cherries.

He ate them quite quickly and was very satisfied.

So, this is a place he'll have to have Jeongguk drag him to again.