🚔34|Sorry, no|34🚔

Jimin gave up begging Jeongguk to drop the case. But Mia hasn't yet.

...yet.

"I don't see why my life matters so much to you." Mia rolled her eyes and sighed, "I've told you why.... numerous times."

"Okay but-"

"Shut up."

Jeongguk didn't speak again and left her alone while she sat there and cursed him out mentally.

"Well I'm leaving for Daegu tomorrow... I don't know if you wanna come with or not." Jeongguk finally spoke again and looked over and Mia swallowed thickly and pinched her eyes shut.

God dammit Jeongguk

"Alright."

"Alright...?" Mia nodded and slammed shut her notebook, "alright." The male looked down then back at her and hummed.

"Okay."

•••

"You're really going?"

Jeongguk nodded and started packing his bag and Jimin groaned quietly and rolled his eyes.

He can't exactly yell because he has a sleeping baby in his arms.

"You're so stupid." Jeongguk shrugged and put an extra pair of shoes in his bag and looked up at his lover- "I know."

Jimin went to snap at him but then Jeongguk continued, "you and your best friend never let me forget."

The other bit his bottom lip but breathed in heavily through his nose, his body shaking for a second.

He is going to marry an idiot.

"Gguk-"

"Shh," Jeongguk hushed him and zipped the bag shut and Jimin grumbled and looked around a second before snapping his attention back to the other, "you're such a selfish ass."

Jeongguk shrugged yet again,

"So I've been told."

•••

Mia, on the other hand, is still very much laying on her bed thinking. She knows exactly what will happen if they go to Daegu.

Oh well, no stopping Jeongguk.

Mia is only going with because of... well, she has her own reasons. But there's some very good reasons of why she is going.

She had already packed her bags. She is bringing normal toiletries and clothes and such.

She assumes this will only be 1-3 days. Maybe 4 tops.

Mia sat her phone on her stomach as the music went through one ear and out the other because nothing is registering right now.

All she's doing is thinking about what's going to happen.

And not going to lie...

She's a little terrified.