🚔6|Wake|6🚔

Jimin was awoke at 2am to the issue of needing to pee. So he did. And then woke up at 3:15am to throw up. Who knew it'd start so early for Jimin?

Jimin wasn't scared because he read that morning sickness can occur within the first few weeks and go all throughout the pregnant. Although Jimin prays to god it doesn't.

"I feel so crappy," he mumbled to the cat sitting next to him, staring at him in curiosity and concern. Jimin sighed and got up, the cat rising, too. Jimin patted his head- "I've got to pee."

The cat meowed and Jimin hummed, walking to the bathroom. The Afren followed closely, tail flicking Jimin's leg every now and then. Jimin flipped the sink on and Afren leaped up on the counter and dipped his head in the gently flowing water, also drinking some of it.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head, walking to the toilet and peeing.

This was going to be a long night and next seven months.

••••••••••••••

Jimin arose as six am and got out of the house at 7:16am. He needed to go places and he was going to get there.

Jimin even made a list:

First Stop: Bar/Min (Time- 8-8:43)
Second Stop: Store/food/etc (hopefully 9-9:20)
Third Stop: Jeongguk/Baby (10-11:30 to 12)
Fourth Stop: Ji-mi's (awhile- if I have time)

Jimin taped the list (which was on a small diary paper) to the dash and decided he's going to that order by order.

Jimin made his first destination and saw Min quickly. She was talking to the bartender, a bubbly girl who was serving drinks. He's seen her before, he just never really talked to her.

"Hey Min," Min snapped her attention towards Jimin and waved, patting next to him. This girl scoffed and slithered just slightly away but close enough to where Jimin knew she was spying on them.

"So, I plan on telling Jeongguk today." Min widened her eyes, mouth agape- "really!?"

Jimin nodded, "yeah. Like- what is there to lose? I can survive going through this alone." Min chuckled, "you won't be alone because I'll be here. But that's great Chim, I wish you the best of luck."

Jimin smiled and ruffled up the girls hair- "I know, and thank you." Min nodded and said it wasn't a problem.

••••••••

After a few water drinks with Min and a few sodas, he set off for the market. He bought the much needed supplies.

1.) Bread
2.) Milk and juice
3.) Toilet Paper and paper towels
4.) Peppers and other veggies
5.) A few suckers
6.) Chocolate (I am craving)
7.) Donuts (for Jeongguk duh)

Jimin got all those and also chocolate cause' he is legit craving them to the high. He won't survive two more hours- or twenty minutes without chocolate.

He bought all that and ate the chocolate and set off for Jeongguk. He thought midway there that maybe Jeongguk wasn't there. He hoped not, his wimpy, fearful side coming out again.

But with his luck, the younger was there and you could see him through the giant glass pane. Jeongguk was working on papers and Jimin was going to interrupt that.

Jimin exited his car and walked in, the office lady not even asking and sent him to Jeongguk's room.

Jimin knocked and heard a frustrated groan- "come in." Jimin entered and saw Jeongguk didn't even bother looking up. How rude.

Jimin huffed and sat the box of a dozen donuts down and folded his arms over his chest- "I bring you donuts and this is my reply?"

Jeongguk shot up and gasped, "oh I'm so sorry Jimin- I've just- its been a mess. I'm tired. I've been here since four am and I had no clue it was you- I'm sorry..." Jimin giggled and shrugged, "I'm not mad. No need to worry."

Jeongguk sighed in relief and Jimin looked down at the pink box of donuts and smiled, grabbing them and handing them to the younger who took one and held the box in the other hand.

"Thank you Jimin."

Jimin hummed, "no problem. Thought you'd like them," he wistfully said, proud of himself for once. Jeongguk nodded, "yeah, they're great. Thank you."

Jimin blushed and shrugged, but suddenly remembered something very important.

"Jeongguk, sit... we need to talk..."