🚔35|Lions|35🚔

"Shut up"

Jeongguk covered Mia's mouth and put a finger over his. She's being too loud and is going to cause attraction.

Mia slapped his hand away and gagged slightly and playfully and Jeongguk rolled his eyes and grinned.

Currently they're both sitting on top of the roof, well hidden and waiting for a very specfic someone.

Mia then quickly slapped her hand over the others mouth and nodded down and down the alleyway came Rosetta, her... gremlins behind her.

Jeongguk couldn't believe it.
He never thought this would be her.

"See? I told you." Mia said quietly, not loud enough for anyone but Jeongguk to hear.

Jeongguk realised he's seen her before. They've crossed paths so many times.

His heart stopped.

He realised he had been talking to her not too long ago. They have walked past each other, they've talked, they've even shaken hands before.

Oh my god

•••

"Why won't you talk?"

Jeongguk shook his head, thinking. He completely silenced Mia's voice. Although she was loudly speaking he completely shut her out.

"That's her..."

Mia hummed and sat her bag aside as she just finished putting everything in place, "yes it is."

The male bit his bottom lip and tapped his foot, "wow" Mia blinked, "...uhm?"

Jeongguk then bounced up, giving Mia a mini heart attack, "I HAVE SEEN HER SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. WE EVEN SHOOK HANDS ONCE."

"WHAT!?"

The two stopped and locked eyes and their panicking settled down- "wait wait you've touched her before?" Jeongguk nodded quickly, "yes! she randomly started talking to me at the store once and we ended up shaking hands-"

"Over what!?"

Jeongguk shrugged, "I don't remember. It wasn't too long ago!"

Mia stopped for a second and breathed in heavily and looked at Jeongguk, "Gguk.. I need you to sit down for a second."

The other did as told and looked at her and Mia closed her eyes and breathed in, biting her tongue for a second.

She bit it hard enough to draw blood.

But she paid no mind and started speaking, her tone dropping, "she knows we're here..." Jeongguk's eyebrows went up- "how?"

Mia looked down then away and went on again, "I came and talked to her not too long ago. She knows who you are and she knows you have kids-" "you told her?"

The female shook her head, "oh hell no. She knows Jimin and knows he had the babies."

Jeongguk bit his lip well Mia went on- "there is no coincidence you've ran into her before. She knows you're here and what you're here for."

Jeongguk blinked- "what does that mean?"

"...Jeongguk, there is no good way to say this." She sucked in a breath,
"She's going to kill both of us and she's been stalking you."