🚔10|I Am Sorry|10🚔

"I know and I'm so sorry-"

Min looked up from the couch, left eyebrow cocked up in curiosity. Jimin was pacing back and forth, phone held against his ear.

"Yes of course you can. I'm sorry I never told you-"

Silence.

"No, Jimie, I swear I was going to tell you. Ever since we split from eomma and appa we've been distant."

...

"Of course I still love you you idiot."

Jimin giggled, "alright. Love you too, bye."

Jimin hung up and sighed in relief, looking out into the living room and saw Min staring at him, filled with curiosity.

"It was Ji-Mi, my eldest little sister." Min made a 'Oh' with her mouth and nodded. She went back to her phone and laughed, confusing Jimin and making him curious.

"Jeongguk is complaining about being lonely." Jimin snorted- "I'm flattered you care... but are you stalking him?" Min looked up, eyes squinted in disgust.

"Ew, hell no. I'm friends with his cousin, the girl at the bar? so I talk to her and he's saved on here. I honestly don't know why, but he is." Jimin made a ah sound and was shameless for asking.

Min chuckled and moved her legs so Jimin could sit next to her and watch TV.

"Ji-Mi is mad that I didn't tell her," Min snapped her head up and stared at Jimin, eyes wide. Jimin blinked, "she won't tell your parents, right?"

Jimin shook his head, "nope. She doesn't like them either." Min nodded in relief and went back to her phone. She breathed in and out slightly, and for some odd reason, Jimin found himself listening to that.

Min let out a harder breath and looked at him- "I can feel you staring. What's wrong?" Jimin shook his head and shrugged, "nothing. Just bored."

"Alright..."