🚔38|There Was Once A Girl|38🚔

(Tw: violence & death)
•••

"You actually came." She sounded a little surprised but then smirked, starting to move around, laughing and mentioning the humor she found within this situation.

She then sat up straight and smirked, "sorry, this is just an amazing scene. You showed up to be the hero, huh? Save your one true love and your children." She grinned and sighed, "what a shame this will be the end of your story." Jeongguk's eyes widened as he understood what that meant instantly and instead of fear, pure anger arose in his chest as he snapped at her- "who the hell do you think you are? Why did you involve them!?"

Rosetta shrugged and pursed her lips together, thinking up a good response---"I told you to drop it." Was her only reply but she continued on with it soonly enough, "and you just couldn't. You had to stick your snout where it didn't belong. You're the reason it got this far. I warned you. All of you. But nobody ever listens." She begun to slightly sway back and forth as she spoke in an angered yet condescending tone.

Jeongguk breathed in and sighed, "I'm sorry Rosetta, okay?" The other stopped and grinned, making her way towards them, continuing her cocky talking, "I see you involved Mia, too. There was no reason to get to that length. She knew she needed to stay out, too. But how stupid of her, to think her being here wouldn't worsen anything."

The male stopped, confused as he tried to piece together what she said. Is Rosetta doing this in spite? Just to be revengeful? A petty response to whatever happened between her and Mia years ago?

"Rosetta," Jimin started, tears rushing down his cheeks, "please just let our babies go... they're just babies. They have absolutely no part in any of this. Let them go and Akira please. They've done nothing wrong." Rosetta gave him a fake sympathetic look and they all knew it was fake. But then she finally rolled her eyes and sat up, folding her arms, "fine. I'll go get my guards to release them." She yelled for a couple of guys and snapped at them to release them, demanding they threw them outside too.

The men did as told and took them outside and Akira quickly grabbed the two babies, making sure they weren't harmed one bit. Neither were so she quickly dashed to a safety spot and stood there, holding them both closely and tightly, promising them it'd be okay and they'd be going home with their parents soonly. Even though she had absolutely no idea whether that was true or not she just needed to comfort them---and herself.

Rosetta looked back at the two males and smirked and looked over at her stairs, "follow me." They did but very reluctantly, but both also knew if they wanted a chance of making this out alive---even just one of them---they needed to obey every order and demand she gave them.

Finally they reached the roof and Rosetta locked the door behind her and turned around, an evil smile sprawled across her face. She begun to tell them exactly what's going to happen in exact orders. Neither man had any idea of what the hell to do. There was no way either of them would be able to get out of this situation.

Without warning, Rosetta stormed over to them and grabbed Jimin tightly and pulled him over to the ledge of the building and made him look down at the ground then made him look her in the eyes as she told him he needed to jump before she made him.

Jimin swallowed thickly as he looked at Jeongguk and then back down and closed his eyes, breathing in heavily and shakily, pure shock pulsing through him. How does he get out of this? What has he done to deserve this?

"JUMP." She finally demanded, clearly pissed off to a whole new extent. Jimin just decided to go for it and went to make his way over the rail before he felt himself get grabbed and pulled back and he hit the ground and hard. But he had absolutely no words and looked at the other and Mia looked down at him and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. He couldn't even thank her, too stunned to say anything as she nodded towards Jeongguk and pushed him that way, then snapping her attention to the other woman.

"You're going too far with this Rosetta." She declared, glaring the other down. Rosetta got up off the ground and growled under her breath as she tried to make awareness of this situation. She saw Mia and instantly groaned before snapping at her- "why do you always fucking ruin everything?"

Mia shrugged and didn't respond, waiting for the other to talk. Rosetta seemed unpleased with this as she begun again, "everything that's happened... has been caused by you and Jeongguk. Everything. You knew this would happen, Mia. I've warned you before you even came here. What the hell, Mia?"

The younger woman sighed heavily and nodded, "I'm well aware. I told Jeongguk that, too. But you have to leave them alone. Everything was my idea. They had no part in it... so please Rose, just leave them alone." She sounded as if she's been defeated. As if she gave up. But the other was too stunned to even fathom more words as she didn't know how to feel about one simple word- "Rose."

The elder stared at Mia and breathed in harshly, chest heaving---"Rose?" Mia looked at her and nodded, "yeah... Rose."

Rosetta stopped and thought for a second before deciding to walk towards the younger, "I missed you calling me that." Mia knew exactly what she was pulling but played along and walked towards her as well, "I missed it too..."

Jeongguk and Jimin were confused, looking at each other then back at the two women who looked as if they were falling in love. It was a possibility, but Jinin also knew his best friend wasn't a dumbass and could see right through the elders plan.

Rosetta opened her arms and wrapped them around Mia tightly, maintaining a good grip and the other did the same, but managed to slowly and as carefully as possible pull the rather large pocket knife out of her pocket and held it up a little bit and felt the others slight movement and she knew what was about to happen... no doubt about it.

Before she knew it even happened the blade from her knife punctured the other and she let off a stiff groan of pain. Mia just frowned and slowly waddled them over to the edge of the building, talking quietly to the other. But before they went over the ledge, she looked up and tried to ignore the gut wrenching pain in her stomach and she pressed her lips softly to the others. Rosetta was surprised, but nonetheless she kissed her back.

Then they both went over the railing.
Disappearing to the darkness below.

---
(A/N: I promise this is not the end! I'm currently working on another chapterI also apologize for the violence and angst in this chapter!)