JJ's girlfriend* ghosted

JJ's P.O.V
I groan. "What the hell!" I shout and toss my phone on the floor. "Still no answer?" Kiara asked. I groan and nod my head. "Did I do something stupid? I mean you know stupid enough to make her ignore me." Kiara laughs. "Lay off Kie." John B said trying to hide his smile. I groan. "I am serious." I say. She shakes her head. "No you didn't." Kiara says making my anxiety even worse. "Well try not to panic. I am sure she is fine." Pope said putting his hat on. "She said she was high yesterday so she probably is just sleeping it off." John B said texting probably Sarah. I roll my eyes. "When Y/N is clean she is hard to control. When she is high she is impossible. Yesterday she was dead silent, and hardly moved from her spot of the couch." Kiara bit her lip. "I am going to go check on her." I say and start walking. "Do you want us to come with?" Kiara asked. I shake my head. "Nah. If she is mad at me you guys are just going to hear yelling. Mainly from her." I say and exit the screened in porch. "Hey keys." John B said and tossed me the keys. "Thanks." I say and get in the van. It roars to life and I start driving down to her house. It was a five minute drive since she was a kook. She didn't act like one though. She acted like a Pouge all the way. She even worked. She said just because her last name is Y/L/N doesn't mean that she shouldn't have to work for things. She never even spent her parents money. She saved up for her own car even. She loved surfing. She went surfing almost everyday. She also loved fishing on the boat. Well she loved watching us fish. She could name every sea creature out there. She would take a picture, measure it and record it in her log book. I pull into her almost empty drive way. Her old blue pick up truck was there. Her parents fancy Tesla's and her brothers Kawasaki Ninja H2R wasn't there. I knock on her front door. No answer. I let my self in. I walk up the large carpeted stair case and over to her room. Each room has a plain white 2 panel double door. I stop at the room that was covered in pictures. It was pictures of the ocean, the beach, and the HMS Pouge. I couldn't help but smile. She was an amazing photographer. I knock on the door a couple times. No answer. "Y/N it is me. Can we talk?" I ask. I hear shuffling and some white noise until she opens the door. "Hey JJ." She said tiredly. She was leaning against the door frame for support. She was very pale and had deep eye bags under her eyes. "Um no offense but you look awful. Are you alright?" I ask concerned. She chuckled lightly. "Yeah. I am alright. I just have a really bad cold." She said in hoarse voice. "Can I get you anything?" I asked feeling bad that she wasn't feeling good. She shrugged. "I am too tired to walk downstairs. Would you mind bringing me up some food?" She asked. I nod. "Yeah sure. Be right back." I quickly run downstairs and grab her some water and make/microwave her a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Once it is ready I impatiently walk up stairs. When I get to her room she was lying down on her bed. She was scrolling through Netflix. "Hi." I said letting her know that I was there. She shot me a weak smile. I put the soup next to her on the end table and handed her the water. "Thank you." She said once she had sip. I smile and nod. "One more thing to ask." She said and shot me her puppy eyes. "Yeah?" I asked smiling. "Will you plleeaasse watch a movie with me?" I smile. "Of course. Just please not the-" She cut me off with a smirk. "The Office." I groan as Michael's voice comes on the screen. "Your lucky I love you." I mutter as she cuddles into me. I smile. I run my hands through her soft hair. Soon enough her breathing evens out and I know she is sleeping. "Good night Baby." I say and kiss her head softly.

JUST REALIZED HOW CRAPPY MY WRITTING IS SO I WENT BACK AND FIXED MY PAST TWO STORIES. ADDED PLOT AND MORE DIALOG.