JJs Girlfriend

I drop my tray down at lunch and look around confused. "Hey has anyone seen Y/N/N?" I ask. "Yeah ran out of Algebra last class." John B says grabbing my pudding cup. "Did she seem ok?" I ask sitting down. "I don't know. She was pretty quiet today." Pope shrugs. "She is on her period." Kiara says grabbing my chips. "TMI..." John B mutters. I guess that solved it. Some random girl stopped at our table. "Hey. Your girlfriend needs you. She puking her guts up in the lobby bathroom." I sigh and stand up. "Text me if she needs anything." John B says as I walk inside. I knock on the bathroom door. "If there's any girls in here I'm coming in." I warn before walking in. The bathroom was empty but the last stall was closed and locked. "Y/N? You in here?" I call out concerned. The bathroom reeked of puke. "Yeah." She croaks out. I walk over to her stall and sit against the door. "You alright?" I ask gently. "Yeah." Her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard. "You sure about that sweet heart?" I chuckle. "No." She say laughing softly. "Why don't we get you home." I hear shuffling and the door unlocks and finally opens. She looked completely dead. Her hair a mess, her eyes red and sunken in, face pale compared to her usual olive skin tone, she looked dead. She was shivering. I take off my hoodie and help her into it leaving me in a muscle shirt in the cold October air. I open my arms and she leans against me. I kiss the top of her head ignoring the sweat. My poor girl... I sigh to myself. "Come on baby." I say walking her down the hall. We get outside and all eyes were glued to Y/N. She wasn't a huge fan of attention. "Hey can I borrow the keys?" I ask John B grabbing my bag. "Oh shit where is your bag?" I ask Y/N. "Algebra." She groans out. "It's fine. I'll get it and bring it home with me. Here. Can you drive Pope and I?" John B asked Kie. He was having 3 conversations with 3 different people in one sentence. "Yeah of course. Feel better Y/N/N!" Kie smiles at her sympathetically. "Thanks guys..." she mutters hiding her face in my chest. "Come on beautiful." I sigh walking toward the Twinkie. I help her into the passenger seat and get in the drivers side. "You want to lay down?" She nods and leans her head in my lap. I start the car and she drifts into sleep while I play with her (your hair colored) hair.

You're POV
"Wake up Princess." JJ says rubbing my back. "Where are we?" I groan confused. "The chateau." He says as I sit up. "Oh..." I mutter looking around. He hops out of the car and extends his hand for me to grab. He pulls me out of the car and walks me inside. "Let's lay down baby." He says covering me up with the blankets. He goes to walk out and I grab his wrist. "Please don't leave me." He gives me a sad smile. "I'm just getting you some water." I hesitantly let go. True to his word he returns with water, a bucket, and Tylenol. "For your fever." He says handing me the water and two small pills. "And for your puke." He explained placing the bucket on my nightstand. "Thanks JJ." I smile as she slips under the covers next to me. "Of course." He hummed. I let his heart beat and my pounding headache lull me into sleep