JJs Girlfriend Asshole

"You ready?" JJ asked. "I um am actually not feeling well. Can we stay in tonight?" I say flopping down on my bed. "Whatever. Fuck you." He snaps and walks out. I bite back tears and put my pillow over my face and scream. The front door slams closed and sobs escape.
JJs POV
I feel like a total fucking asshole. Why the fuck would I do that. I took an hour to cool down and decided I needed to go talk to her. I walk into our shared room and find it empty. I pause confused. I could hear soft sobs and I hurry to the bathroom. She was hunched over the toilet with her head in her hands sobbing. "Baby..." I mumble walking in. "Go away." She cries before throwing up again. I got to pull her hair back and she elbows me. "Alright. Alright." I say putting my hands up in surrender. She coughs and gags and brings even more up. "Baby please let me help you." I say kneeling down next to her. "Go away." She cries harder. "Baby please..." I say putting my hand on her back. "Go away!" She screams. "Baby..." She looks at me with the most heartbroken and hurt face I have ever seen. "Go away." I sigh and stand up. I sit on the other side of the door. About a half hour later of puking and sobbing she opens the door. I stand up and she wraps her arms around me and completely breaks down. "I am so so so sorry baby. I was really upset and I should not have acted like that. It was not ok."  She nods. "I would have went with you." I shake my head. "Baby you told me you didn't feel good and I said fuck you and left. If you don't feel good and you don't wanna party then you don't want to party." I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck and I carry her to our room. I lay her down on the bed and cover her up. I lay next to her and cuddle her until she falls asleep. I am officially the worst boyfriend in the entire world.