JJs Girlfriend- Cancer

Just bear with me. Hayley is 17 and Diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Her mother passed away and she was tested immediately after she passed. After receiving her diagnoses she broke up with her boyfriend of two years and blocked all of her friends isolating herself.
Two Months Later
"You are dying Hayley! Nothing is going to change that ok! Locking yourself in your room is not changing things! You have a month left! You are wasting it! You have a boyfriend that loves you! Friends that love you! You should be spending this time with them!" My brother screams. "I don't want to hurt them! If they hate me when I die they hate me. If they love me then they are going to be devastated. It isn't fair to them!" I yell back tears starting. "This isn't fair to you! You are 17! You should have a long life but you don't! Please don't waste it! JJ loves you! If you break up with him or you are with him it is going to sting just as much! At least this way you can all be happy! Please Hayley!" I nod. "You are right... I will go try and talk to them."

Time Skip-
I knock on the door to the screened in porch nervously. I fidget with my freshly straightened hair and see John B at the door. He sighs and walks out not inviting me in. "What are you doing here Hayley?" He said slightly annoyed. "Hey JB." I smile anxiously. "What are you doing here Hayley." He sighs "Is JJ here?" I say voice coming out squeaky. "He's sleeping. And he definitely doesn't want you here. You left him. You left all of us with out a single reason." I could tell he was hurt. "I know. I am sorry. I just really need to talk to him. I really need to talk to all of you!" I say nervously. Of course JJ, Kiara and Pope come out at my raised voice. "What the fuck are you doing here bitch?" Kiara yells annoyed. "No one wants you here!" I groan. "You should go." Pope says annoyed. "Can you all just give me a minute to explain?" I shout. "You left us! So walk the fuck away!" Kiara screams. "I can't!" I shout back. "Yes you can! You did it once so do it again!" Kiara screams. "Just leave Hayley!" Pope shouts. "Will you just listen to me?!" I scream. JJ was completely silent. "No one cares about what you have to say! Drop dead in a fucking ditch bitch!" Kiara screams. Please! Will you fucking listen for two seconds! I don't hate time for the long apologies and months of winning you guys back! I am dying!" I shout making everything go silent. "What?" JJ asked finally speaking. "I have cancer. Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. It's what killed my mother 5 months ago." I say stating just facts to avoid any feelings because I sure as hell was not in the mood for crying in-front of them.
"Let's talk inside." John B says walking into the screened in porch. Everyone followed single file. Everyone was sitting in there normal spot. Except for me. Instead of my beautiful boyfriends lap I stood there awkwardly by the door.
"When did you find out?" JJ asked which is also code for before or after I broke up with you. "Two days before I ghosted you guys." I mumble. "Why didn't you just tell us?" John B asked confused. "Because the way you are looking at me right now is why. I didn't want you to have to be the one to bury your friend. Or the guy to bury your girlfriend. So I left and I isolated myself. And then I got my time and Jeremy made me realize that I am gonna die and I don't want to spend the rest of my time in my room. I want to spend it with the people I love. So please. Help me live for a little longer?" I beg looking at JJ tears threatening. "What do you mean you're gonna die? How much time do you have?" JJ asked seeming un effected which was not a good sign. "1 month. Give or take a few days." I say nervously. JJ gets up and walks outside. "J..." I mumble going to reach for him but he pulls away. It leaves us silent. "Go talk to him. He shouldn't be alone right now." John B says giving me a hug. I nod and go out and find JJ with with bloody knuckles and red eyes. "JJ... Are you ok?" I ask nervously. He wraps his arms around me. "I am so sorry. I am so so so sorry." He says crying. "Hey, hey, you're ok. Can I touch?" I ask nervously. JJ did not like being touched when he was vulnerable so I made a habit of asking for permission first. He nods still sobbing. "You're ok." I whisper playing with his hair. It was the only thing I knew that calmed him down.